LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tonio
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guy think of these tires, are they any good? The size I'm thinking about are 245/35-19 front and 275/30-19 rear. They have them on e-bay at a nice price.

·
Registered
120 Posts
im running federal ss595's on mine. awesome tire. i have 245/45/17 all the way around and i paid $80 each for them ive been to the track with them i burn out and go sideways constantly and they still look like new. so if u can get them i think youll be happy with the performance they give u for the price. oh and they look good too :thumbs:

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
How do you even find these? I never hear this name before. I am Googling it now.

·
Pshhhhhht!
2,366 Posts
I saw them on Ebay but not the sizes I need...where can u buy from (Google owns me)

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
wow, he ships from Pompano. I wonder if a local pickup would cost less money.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
In the tire world, those are considered cheap. I don't know about their characteristics or quality. But, Federal tires make Hankooks look expensive. :gr_jest:

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Foxxracer32 said:
Hey guys, I've got a quick question:
Can you fit 275/40ZR18's on a Stock 06' GTO wheel?
Thanx

~Gunnar~
NO! You can squeeze a 275/35/18 on the factory rim.

·
99% Stock
4,968 Posts
I wonder if wolfdogs will have something to say about them.

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Foxxracer32 said:
Sorry again, but do you know if they'll rub in the back???
"275/35
Hard to say. I presume that you are planning to put them on the OE 18" wheels. I'm not sure about the shoulder of the tire. If you can get a chance to look at one before buying, then you might be able to tell. The shoulder is the area where the sidewall & tread areas meet. If the shoulder is round, it might work. Some people have used 275/40/17 Nitto drag radials on OE 17" wheels. The Nittos have a round shoulder.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts