LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I hate to admit it, but I raced an Integra this morning.

This moron stalked me for about 2 miles in heavy rush hour traffic on I-95 this morning. We were going about 55 mph and he just rode on my ass, letting off and speeding up again every once in a while, I guess to let me know he was serious. When we got to where I-95 north traffic splits onto I-495 (Most traffic gets off here), I continued onto I-395, switched to the middle lane, downshifted to third and waited. Sure enough, I hear the might roar of his fart can as he downshifted and attempted a fly-by. I waited til he was right beside me and floored it. I broke away from him so fast it was like he wasn't even moving. I didn't even have to break 80 mph to teach this kid what an LS1 @ WOT sounds like. I slowed back down to my normal 70 mph and went about my business. He wouldn't even get near me before he got off the highway.

Short story: Integra stalked me, I wasted him, end of story.....
 

·
May I quote you on that?
Joined
·
22,046 Posts
Maybe we should get little rising sun stickers to accumulate under the driver's window, like the old P-51 pilots had. ;)
 

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
mistermike said:
Maybe we should get little rising sun stickers to accumulate under the driver's window, like the old P-51 pilots had. ;)
You are sooooo twisted :thumbs:
 

·
GTOholic
Joined
·
1,504 Posts
hahahhaha, I like the idea of the "kill" decals on the side.

As for Northern Virginia traffic, you can have it, powrtrippin. Last time I was through there, every car with a fart pipe wanted to race my GTO in bumper-to-bumper 70 MPH traffic... I-66, I-495, I-395, I-95, Route 1... you name it... cars everwhere... and kids in tin cans wanting a piece of the Goat. Glad you taught at least one of them a lesson.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FLORIT said:
hahahhaha, I like the idea of the "kill" decals on the side.

As for Northern Virginia traffic, you can have it, powrtrippin. Last time I was through there, every car with a fart pipe wanted to race my GTO in bumper-to-bumper 70 MPH traffic... I-66, I-495, I-395, I-95, Route 1... you name it... cars everwhere... and kids in tin cans wanting a piece of the Goat. Glad you taught at least one of them a lesson.
Luckily, I don't usually drive. I slug. If you don't know what that is don't worry about it. It's just a way for me to get to work without having to pay a dime and getting to sleep the whole way there and back while sitting in no traffic :thumbs: .
 

·
GTO Lova
Joined
·
4 Posts
watch yourself

i live up here in Northern Virginia and know some of those stupid "street racers". There is a new policy to crack down on all speeding in NoVa. Its gettin really bad. The cops are gettin real tricky about finding ways to catch you and even have the Camaro Z28 cop car up here. Its impossible to even find a place to run an 1/8th even.
 

·
GTOAA 04-06 Tech Advisor
Joined
·
1,545 Posts
powrtrippin said:
Ok, I hate to admit it, but I raced an Integra this morning.

This moron stalked me for about 2 miles in heavy rush hour traffic on I-95 this morning. We were going about 55 mph and he just rode on my ass, letting off and speeding up again every once in a while, I guess to let me know he was serious. When we got to where I-95 north traffic splits onto I-495 (Most traffic gets off here), I continued onto I-395, switched to the middle lane, downshifted to third and waited. Sure enough, I hear the might roar of his fart can as he downshifted and attempted a fly-by. I waited til he was right beside me and floored it. I broke away from him so fast it was like he wasn't even moving. I didn't even have to break 80 mph to teach this kid what an LS1 @ WOT sounds like. I slowed back down to my normal 70 mph and went about my business. He wouldn't even get near me before he got off the highway.

Short story: Integra stalked me, I wasted him, end of story.....
NICE!!!!
 

·
Comp Eliminator Goat Driver
Joined
·
2,345 Posts
mistermike said:
Maybe we should get little rising sun stickers to accumulate under the driver's window, like the old P-51 pilots had. ;)
I like the idea. We could all then aspire to be an Ace.
 

·
Knight Errant
Joined
·
1,800 Posts
Hmmmm!

Little meatballs for the Rice, and little weenies with a sprig of sauerkraut for the Euros.......little Ford ovals, little Chrysler stars. You lose, a little bullethole gets displayed. We wouldn't want to record GM vs. GM, just consider those practice. No fratricide allowed. Little cruisers for when you get 'bonked'. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
Old Goat said:
Little meatballs for the Rice, and little weenies with a sprig of sauerkraut for the Euros.......little Ford ovals, little Chrysler stars. You lose, a little bullethole gets displayed. We wouldn't want to record GM vs. GM, just consider those practice. No fratricide allowed. Little cruisers for when you get 'bonked'. :rolleyes:
Our beautiful cars would start to look like Michigan or Ohio State football helmets!!!
:drink: :drink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Tails said:
Our beautiful cars would start to look like Michigan or Ohio State football helmets!!!
:drink: :drink:
Ha, ha... I loved that commercial a few years back with the whacked out ref.... make a sack- Buckeye, stop the run- Buckeye, intercept the football- Buckeye....ect
 

·
May I quote you on that?
Joined
·
22,046 Posts
Tails said:
Our beautiful cars would start to look like Michigan or Ohio State football helmets!!!
:drink: :drink:
You got THAT right.
BTW, Go Buckeyes :wall:
 

·
got rice?
Joined
·
480 Posts
Good job brotha. Can't stand those coffee cans.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top