LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple quick racing did all the tuning and work. Mods in sig. 394 rwhp 353 rwtq. Car idles, runs and drives great, could'nt be happier with the results. Thanks SQR.

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
If you end up getting ETP215 or AFR205 heads with static compression ratio in the high 10 to 11:1 range, you're going to see a dramatic increase in your rwtq and see some nice rwhp gains.

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
GMLIFER said:
Not sure if i wonna do heads and intake or if i might wonna spray it.
Since you already have the larger cam, AFR205 or ETP215 heads with higher compress ratio will only help your driveability (low to mid range torque) and be an always on performance mod. :) No worries about the bottle being empty. Stock LS1 heads right now with upgraded springs, right?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GTO_Scott said:
Since you already have the larger cam, AFR205 or ETP215 heads with higher compress ratio will only help your driveability (low to mid range torque) and be an always on performance mod. :) No worries about the bottle being empty. Stock LS1 heads right now with upgraded springs, right?

Yes sir, heads sound nice, just very costly.

·
Eco Friendly
3,762 Posts
GMLIFER said:
Yes sir, heads sound nice, just very costly.
:) I'm curious how many bottle fills, after the inital cost of the Nitrous setup and supporting parts, would equal the cost of the heads and supporting parts.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
nice numbers. now get to the track and see what it does :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey GMLIFER, was SQR backed up when you went I have called and spoke to chris one day and told him I wanted a dyno tune and he said that he would call be back, they never called me back. So I called again and got no one so I left a message and they never returned my call. I will be looking to get my car tuned in the next couple of weeks. By the way very nice numbers, how long did it take them to tune it??

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They had it for a few days on the original tune. They were having computer probs for a while so they are backed up on the tunes but its worth the wait IMO. Very good tuners. Call later in the day if you can. If its just a dyno tune it shouldnt take them but a couple hours, maybe more for cool down time. Ask for Daniel if you can.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts