LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Has no region anymore.
1,731 Posts
Good brunch. Best buffet plate combo: Stir fry veggies and chocolate banana french toast with 2 glasses of champers. No, I'm not pregnant.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
That chocolate french toast was awesome

·
Gran Turismo Omologato
593 Posts
This morning was AMAZING!!! Thanks everyone for making it soooo easy. Looking forward to helping out next year with this!!!

Thanks again and thank you Greg for doing this a second time. I know it is a pain :D But you looove it!!

·
Jet King
645 Posts
Even though my face was killing you it was a great time at brunch. Thank you for putting this together and all your hard work over the weekend. Can't wait until GR09!!!

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
This morning was AMAZING!!! Thanks everyone for making it soooo easy. Looking forward to helping out next year with this!!!

Thanks again and thank you Greg for doing this a second time. I know it is a pain :D But you looove it!!
Wonderful time...gorged myself for the long ride home; proper. Thanks for the organization and the best part of all, "Goat Run 2008, to front of the line, please" Very nice! Repeat in 09 is a must!!!!

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Thanks for organizing this Jen. Went off without a hitch and will definitely be in the mix next year.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....chocolate french toast.... :drool:
Yeah, if we could start off each morning that way...mmmm, unlimited Benedict....mmmm!

Hey, we need someone to post that Group photo in the Bellagio! Unless it somewhere I cant find???

·
Registered
143 Posts
Brunch

WAS A GREAT IDEA! VERY ORGANIZED. LOVED BEING WITH THE GROUP WEARING OUR T-SHIRTS SO PROUD :) A DEF FOR NEXT YEAR'S RALLEY. FUN TO SEE SUCH A VARIETY OF PEOPLE FROM ACROSS COUNTRY COMING TOGETHER IN AN AMAZING PLACE FOR OUR LOVE OF GTO'S!!!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts