LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
= Ol Dirty Ed
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vicious and I were driving down 295 MMOB of course enjoying my now grind free and awesome feeling Track II home from Rossi when a convertible 99 or so cobra looking pretty stock, stock exhaust anyways merges on. So I slide in to 3rd and see if he is interested. To my amazement the guy starts laughing I was thinking sure keep laughing. We get some clear pavement and hit it at about 80 in third gear. I LET him jump first but followed quickly by the very top of 3rd I started to pull pretty hard to about half a car hit fourth actually chirped a bit. I actually didnt shift as cleanly as I would have liked causing the chirp which im sure sounded pretty intimidating at almost 100 haha:pimp: but anyways proceeded to pull hard. Only went a bit faster about 120 but I was going away in a hurry.

He than assumed his rightful place behind me the rest of the cruise. Thats right laugh at Vicious get promply eaten by Vicious than bow down and assume the correct position behind her. No fly by the way it should be you lose you stay behind :gears:

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
I love when people give you the "yea right" look and then get their arse handed to them, just makes the kill that much more fun!

·
= Ol Dirty Ed
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes def a nice feeling to wipe grins from peoples faces.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Yea something I was never given in the f-body. Just anothet plus for haveing the sleeper.
Chuch

·
Can't remove spark plugs
654 Posts
Maybe not even but the guy deserved to get smacked up! :punch:

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Who cares if it was even or not, the cobra could have been modded to the hilt for all he knew. I'm sure the Cobra driver wins most of his opponents and thought this was just another win. Hehehehe, little did he know......Good job "ViciousImpulse"!!

ROK

·
Clean is good...
2,470 Posts
Good to know there's another 'educated' snake driver out there...nice kill.

Tom.

·
= Ol Dirty Ed
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha thanks guys. It really did look like this guy just thought I was gonna go down in flames. I sure didnt make his day but it made mine mmmmm vert snake for dinner.

·
MMOB
1,287 Posts
Good kill. I just re-read your post and I can't believe there is still a Mustang left with stock exhaust..LOL

·
= Ol Dirty Ed
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha thats what I was thinking when I saw the small sad pipes hangin there lol.

·
OG 05 Owner and FPFQAF
2,610 Posts
nice kill, i've only chirped 4th once, and it was when a friend was filming an approximated 1/4 mile street run, lucky me

·
MMOB
1,287 Posts
ViciousImpulse said:
haha thats what I was thinking when I saw the small sad pipes hangin there lol.

I've never understood why Ford makes the bumper cutouts so big and the pipe diameter so small. I guess that is what the aftermarket is for.

·
= Ol Dirty Ed
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah it def chirped fourth too, but like I said I didnt shift clean I kinda powershifted so the Rs jumped than the clutch grabbed and chirped haha. I do have a video of a run at Atco where I chirped fourth as well. Gotta love the stock potenza's hahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts