LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the waiting is almost over. I'm picking up my black on black M6 this evening. Yeah me! I'll see when I can get some pic's up - it'll be after dark before I get home tonight.

Supplier discount, car on the lot, my uncle's cool with it - hard to justify the wait for the red leather...

DY - does the order number equate to the first numbers from the VIN or something else? You can nix my current order and I'll get you the correct number for the 6000 club when I figure it out.

Dan

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Now that the person with the longest wait from TPW has his car what the heck will we do??!!?

A big congrats!!! Now go drive the crap out of it and don't forget to come back.

:drink: :drink:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:D :thumbs:

Congrats and Welcome to the 6000 Family

BADA BING !

·
3,327 Posts
:thumbs: Congrats! Hard to belive that you are skimping out on the red leather though.....

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Warren said:
:thumbs: Congrats! Hard to belive that you are skimping out on the red leather though.....
I figured it wasn't worth the $2k difference between supplier pricing and MSRP.

Congrats, you gonna be at the Nationals?!
Since they are practically in my back yard, I'm sure I will be making an appearance for at least one weekend day. I can't afford vacation for any events during the week - gotta save them for some trip called a honeymoon.

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
Congrats! What was your original TPW?

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
thanks for the updated information. Have fun driving the car.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
iron_horse31 said:
Congrats! What was your original TPW?
Original TPW was 11/24/03 - updated to 12/8/03. I'll need to call and tell them they can sell that car to somebody else when it comes in next month - lol.

And thanks everybody. The car rocks! It's got a paint mark on the driver rocker panel that will be fixed under warranty. Other than that - no complaints. Car had 38 miles on it when I picked it up - 100 now. Had to stop driving as the snow was starting to stick. The dealership didn't even put a sticker on the car - just the plate holder.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Much congrats, Dan. :bubbrub I originally wanted Blk/Red too, but took what was available. I'm not sorry a bit though. I know with the red, it would be just one more thing to have to be fastidiously tidy about, and being a confirmed slob, black suits me well. I think if I get a BMR brace, Electric pump, etc., they will be red.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
rschumacherfan1 said:
I figured it wasn't worth the $2k difference between supplier pricing and MSRP.
Congratulations on your new ride Dan.

That 2,000 difference is between the supplier price or employee price and MSRP?

Also the red interiors seem pretty scarce. Do you know if there is a particular reason for that? The red interior is REALLY sharp, as is the blue.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Difference between MSRP and supplier price. I don't qualify for GMS until August, so I didn't pay attention to it, to be honest.
Dan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts