LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting at a stop light and a WS6 pulls up next to me. Both of us had our windows down and I say "Nice car is it stock" he says, "mostly but I've lowered it a couple inches". Anyways race on, I freak out because it's something other than a Mustang GT. Butterflies in the belly.... and I stomp it hard, no power break or anything. I light up the tires like and idiot and start to get sideways, he jumps about a car length a head, I let up on gas to get traction back and stomp it again. He's about 2 lengths ahead at this point and I blow past him like he's standing still. He was not happy at all. I'm sure he had no idea what hit him. Got the thumbs up with the no eye contact.

Just wanted to share my fun.

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Nice kill! :driving:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Good kill. He certainly wasn't happy but at least he wasn't a total jerk about it with the thumbs up and all, as so many other vehicles are that run away with anger and their tails between their legs.

So hows that S/C working out for you? Do you have dyno #s anywhere by chance?

·
Resident Douche M3 Driver
1,597 Posts
Don't you know it's not nice to pick on other LS1's? Nice kill. It's funny how easily all the extra torque from a roots type blower can get away from you.

·
IXLR8
476 Posts
Well, I was about to raise the flag, until I read your mods....Sweet kill!!! Wish you lived closer so we could run em....

·
Moving Forward
2,163 Posts
Funny you asked him if his car was stock. Maybe next time he'll return the favor. Thats one of the best features of the GTO. No body expects it to be fast and yours is really fast. :secret:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts