LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here it is all i have is an k&n cai i run an 13.30ish on 92 dergree day consent.Any way he came in from kentucky it was my cousin freind i did not know what he had done to the gt and i was kinda nervous about racing him well any we went to town to grab a bite to eat and we got caught by a light well i thought here it is the light dropped we hit it and he jump out about 2 in half lenghts till about 60 and we had to let off because of traffic well the day went on and that night when we got back home they were leaving and i said let do it again from 0 till 110 he agreed we went out and run from 0 till 50 he was out on me about 2 car leghths then about 70 we were even and at 100 till 105 i was in the front about 1 to 2 cars we raced 3 time and did the same every time. he followed me back to my house and he asked me what i have done and i said an k&n cai then i finaly asked after waitng all day and he said to my surpise headers,custom tune,4.11 gears,pulley,cai and mafs,xpipe no conveters ,3200 stall,flowmasters,160 and drag radials he also had nos but he did not spray after he told me that you can tell he was pissed and i was so happy you can see his car on brenspeed.com under customer cars he is the yellow gt

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Yea I can walk my friends 06, it has a tune, CAI, Dr's, and a shift kit.

Chuch

·
3,256 Posts
Yikes, reading that gave me a headache!! I have a surplus of comas, question marks, exclaimation marks, and periods........................take as many as you need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ......................................... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????????

·
Registered
582 Posts
good kill. but maybe use proper grammer next time. you're one of those internet forum run-on posters. why do people of your type do that?

·
Hung Like a Republican
455 Posts
We're talking Stang GT here and not Ford GT right?

·
Get to the choppah!
516 Posts
coastal_carolina said:
We're talking Stang GT here and not Ford GT right?
I would say, from the '3200 stall' comments?

I ran one once, he was modded but don't know how much, me and the wife in the car. I pulled him hard out of the hole, and held a 5 car lead on the first one. The second try I spun so bad I damn near hit him, but he grabbed 2 cars on me to 80 and held it.

It was faster than I thought it would be, but I did have the both of us in the car, and he looked 150 wet at the most.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Good work, but honestly with those mods he should have taken you. Mustangs with full bolt ons like you describe are capable of 12's, at least based on what I have seen around here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had similar set-up on my 05 GT, CAI/tune, 4:10's but no exhaust work which is only good for 10whp. Guys with this set-up can break into the 12's with tires like he had. You apparently know how to get your goat to hook-up which doesn't surprise me that you were then able to gain on him at higher speed. With his gears, he'll be shifting into 5th at around 120mph, then you would've really pulled on him had you went alittle faster!

·
GM Parts Guy Will this fix it
1,102 Posts
TXGTOU said:
Yikes, reading that gave me a headache!! I have a surplus of comas, question marks, exclaimation marks, and periods........................take as many as you need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ......................................... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????????
LMAO

·
GM Parts Guy Will this fix it
1,102 Posts
1fstmach said:
4:11 gears :stickpoke

I think you mean 4:10's :drink:
Your pickin the fly crap out of the pepper now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts