LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
1 of 40,757
6,197 Posts
Long Time ago :

Honda CG550

1980 Honda CB750

1981 Yamaha LC350 (Had lost of fun as it was a barely street legal race bike)

Yamaha DT350 (Enduro )
Your LC350 was a serious bike in it's day a predecessor to my RZ350. I believe it was the first liquid cooled 350 2 stroke.
Quite the collector item today.

·
Registered lurker
535 Posts
Your LC350 was a serious bike in it's day a predecessor to my RZ350. I believe it was the first liquid cooled 350 2 stroke.
Quite the collector item today.
LS2-GTO, I just sold my RZ350 back to the original owner today, so you're probably the only current RZ350 owner on this board now.

·
Quick but not fast
330 Posts
Bike season is here and boy do I have the itch. I’m 31 years young and bought a 06 gsx-r 600 when I was 18. That passed and I bought a 08 1000 but like someone mentioned you can adjust the power level, so I eased into the full 998cc’s and yes it is a lot of bike! First time the front wheel pulled up on me I almost wet myself. Sold the bike to buy an engagement ring 4 years ago and missed riding ever since. Now with a wife and kid I am trying to be logical and not buy another bike, but this time of year makes me miss riding oh so much!

-Jon

·
Registered
36 Posts
My first bike 2012 CBR1000RR scary as hell!!! Lowsided twice & sold it, 3yrs later bought 2008 CBR1000RR modded still scary as hell!!! Now i'm selling it after 3 months of purchase i'm too old for crotch rocket i want metric bobber dammitt!

·
Registered
101 Posts
1978 Yamaha XS650 Special. Fast when it ran right. Engine vibration was pretty high; hands would tingle after a longer ride, and these bikes were known to have the license plates crack and fall off. One of the last big bikes with a kickstarter, which I had to use because the electric start button was missing. It is not fun when a high compression engine kicks back on you.

Dave

·
1 of 40,757
6,197 Posts
LS2-GTO, I just sold my RZ350 back to the original owner today, so you're probably the only current RZ350 owner on this board now.
I'm sure you've seen what original ones go for these days. :jawdrop:

I'm back to working on mine. Will take forever but working on it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
1st was a 76 RM250. 2nd 79 KX125. spent a lot of time disassembling those two bikes, carting the frames to the local welding shop, then reassembling. probably owned 25 other dirt bikes since then.
first street bike was a CB360, early 70's model. then bought a GPZ 550 1st year of production, 82 i believe. had enough close calls with those two and gave up street bikes.

·
Registered
92 Posts
2006 Honda CBR600F4i. Thought about a Ninja but I've got Honda roots from when I was a tot. I loved learning to ride on the CBR, but the locals down here don't pay attention - to anyone or anything. For sale at the moment.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
37 Participants
maradamx3
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing