LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ooooh wee, I love this car
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've had my goat for about a week and a half and she got to holler at a 3rd gen IROC Z. The thing sounded pretty good. About 10:30 Saturday night I was out cruisin' , just mindin my own business. I pulled up to a stop light on Western Ave, where the city limits border Evergreen Park. This IROC sneaks the light on my right side, I didnt even bother then because another light was coming. Well i pulled up behind him and as the light turned green he hit it, and so did I. Before I ended up in his back seats I switch lanes and pulled him 3 lenghts befor we hit the next light. He was a true believer after that :hail: and wanted no more of the goat. Damn I love this car.

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
Eat um up, Eat um up rah rah rah. LOLOLOL Nice kill!!!!! I know a few guys who use
to drive those IROC's think they could beat anything. My 02 Eldorado, before I traded it, used to eat those IROC's for lunch.

·
Registered
629 Posts
bluezaire said:
Well I've had my goat for about a week and a half and she got to holler at a 3rd gen IROC Z. The thing sounded pretty good. About 10:30 Saturday night I was out cruisin' , just mindin my own business. I pulled up to a stop light on Western Ave, where the city limits border Evergreen Park. This IROC sneaks the light on my right side, I didnt even bother then because another light was coming. Well i pulled up behind him and as the light turned green he hit it, and so did I. Before I ended up in his back seats I switch lanes and pulled him 3 lenghts befor we hit the next light. He was a true believer after that :hail: and wanted no more of the goat. Damn I love this car.
Bluezaire, Do you have an A4 or an M6 ?

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
congrats!!!!!! keep her well fed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts