LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That Guy.
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my first mod. I made and added the Monaro and HSV stickers to the sides. What do you think?

Don't mind the flies on it. Any owner of a yellow vehicle knows how much bugs love it.

Kris

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
I will tell my honest opinion. I like the HSV one by the front tire but I'm not sure of the Monaro one just behind the door, it looks out of place to me, like it doesn't belong there. I also think a little thicker black outline on the HSV logo would go a long way. But your car looks awesome, I love yellow!! (Bugs do to! This is my fourth yellow car.)

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
While they do look really cool, thats also pretty ricey. Same thing the ricers do with thier Type-R badges... ;)

·
That Guy.
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The reason I put the Monaro badge where I did, is because that is where I have seen the badges on the Monaro at. (hope that makes sense) I didn't think it's ricey though. Ricers put the type r on a car that isn't a type R. This is pretty much the same as a Monaro, so I'm changing it from what it's not, to what it is. ;) I plan to change this to a Monaro in the near future.

Kris

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
interesting concept

I think all 3 badges look too busy. The fonts are also different from the GTO so they look like they were added on.

The reason why I am partial to mine is because the font is similar.

·
MBM/M6
613 Posts
I prefer the stealthier "no badges at all" look. On my Chevelle I removed all the emblems except for the "SS396" on the fenders, grille, and rear below the trunk lid.

When my GTO comes in, I'll probably remove the Pontiac darts but leave the fender emblems and the "GTO" in the grille. I don't care if anyone else knows what I'm driving. I know what it is, and that's all that matters to me...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts