·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Added a few more - top link. I'll rip the videos off my camera either today at the track if time permits or when I get home Monday or Tuesday.

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,796 Posts

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,796 Posts
Nice pics, I was looking forward to finally metting you but I guess we missed each other. Next GTG I guess:)
We actually talked some in Darlington last year. I guess I am not too memorable. :)

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
We actually talked some in Darlington last year. I guess I am not too memorable. :)
Yes Sir we did, sorry:banghead: Damn it I forgot..... I heard you were there but I didn't see you. I know my memories toast next your going to tell we we talked for a while:bomb:

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,796 Posts
Yes Sir we did, sorry:banghead: Damn it I forgot..... I heard you were there but I didn't see you. I know my memories toast next your going to tell we we talked for a while:bomb:
That's alright, I have a pretty good case of C.R.S. myself.

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
still no pics from the track?

·
Christian Goat
3,533 Posts
I spy some cold air intake filters in the fogs. Nice fab work.
What's the center radiator for? It looks too small to be an intercooler?

·
*TINK*
193 Posts

·
I hear twins are fun....
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Videos are now up.

Rick - you're up :) Get those pics posted to Picasa Page or Photobucket.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I am the silver car in the last video. Got all the way to the final round with Tom and ended up having to have to let out of it going down the track because at first I thought the tranny was acting up but later that day I found out that I had blown a pipe loose from the procharger's intercooler because the crappy clamp broke from all the power. Was still nice running against you Tom and the final round, and wish my car was working probably during that run so we could have had a all out race. I was running the same time all day it seems, I just could not brake 12.3's. Probably does not help that the tranny still is all stock and the tranny was shifting weird all day. About to send the money to get a 4l80 thrown in it and up the boost and see if I can get into the low 11's and hopefully 10's.

·
bolt-ons =11.52
1,660 Posts
going to rebuild them or up grade them?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts