1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS SPECIAL HAS NOW FINISHED.

Thanks Mathew.

-----------------------------------------

First time ever special – JHP Option 4 GMM Ripshifter (street version)

For the first time ever, we are running a special on the quieter version of the super shifter. The GMM Ripshifter – Street version.

We have 29 GMM (Street) Ripshifters currently in stock and for the next 3 weeks we are having a quiet ripshifter sale.

Used by Australian Muscle cars for 4-5 years and now used in GTO’s for over 2 years, this shifter is extremely reliable and effective. It is the leading choice if you are serious about quality performance driving results.

Designed specifically for the G.M. Holden 6 speed range from the ground up as a racing shifter that is street useable, blows away any competitions.

The GMM Ripshifter reduces throw length giving you smooth, ultra quick shifts, helping you with your track times.

The GMM Ripshifter does not have any of the faults of the stock shifter. It has tight gear gates, in close proximity that are easy to find and shift to. After just 10 minutes you too will be changing like a pro.

Never miss 3rd again! With the Patented shifter design that allows effortless 2nd to 3rd shifts. Just push it forward and let the unique spring-loaded design do the work for you.

A correctly installed GMM Ripshifter (street version) gives you the best of both worlds. It gives you the ability to do hard and fast gear changes with complete reliability just like the race version, while at the same time reducing the direct transmission noise that the race version. The GMM Ripshifter street version, is truly the ultimate daily driver shifter.

One of the best things about the RIP shifter is you do not have to concern yourself with having to modify or buy any other parts to make it work with your GTO. It comes supplied with everything you need.

For 3 weeks only*, the GMM Ripshifter – Street version is yours delivered, for only $315 USD.

Never before have we had a special on the street version of the GMM Ripshifter, so get yours now.

Regards,
Mathew.

Set yourself apart from the pack!

*Ends 19th of October, 2006 or while stocks last.

P.S. For those after the Race version, we have that available for $309 USD shipped direct to your door.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ordered!

1st sale order? Thanks to Geoff at JHP, he showed me the shifter in August. And I had a very good cruise in the Coupe 4. Now, to find a local installer, maybe Speed Inc. in Chicago area.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
redroller said:
1st sale order? Thanks to Geoff at JHP, he showed me the shifter in August. And I had a very good cruise in the Coupe 4. Now, to find a local installer, maybe Speed Inc. in Chicago area.
Hi redroller.

Yes! you are the first to order. Thank you for your order.

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Sold
2,093 Posts
Great price and a great vendor!
Once installed you will wonder why the car came with anything else!!!

·
king of the castle....
726 Posts
Im still having a problem justifying 300+ for a shifter. Maybe I could get over it if someone local *cough* had one installed *cough* :pimp:

·
Registered
384 Posts
order placed! I was going to buy one in the next couple of weeks anyway. Great timing on the sale. :gears:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
stealth06gto said:
Im still having a problem justifying 300+ for a shifter. Maybe I could get over it if someone local *cough* had one installed *cough* :pimp:
tried a few, they are worth it. I just want a cam more at this point, so this will have to wait.

·
whats next
161 Posts
any way to convert the race to the street version? my race one is a little bit on the noisy side.

·
Got Zydrate?
2,450 Posts
stealth06gto said:
That's all it will take

·
485, 432 rw m6
536 Posts
carOFwar said:
any way to convert the race to the street version? my race one is a little bit on the noisy side.
Yes there is, JHP sells an adapter that bolts to shift body and bolt up the stock shift handle. I have this with 0 noise.

·
whats next
161 Posts
Please clear your box so I can send you a PM.
I would like to purchase the adapter for the Race GMM shifter to reduce the noise.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
carOFwar said:
Please clear your box so I can send you a PM.
I would like to purchase the adapter for the Race GMM shifter to reduce the noise.
Hi carOFwar, please try again.

Otherwise you can get ahold of me with an email.

mathew @ jhp . com .au

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Ocean frank
449 Posts
I'm in there like swimwear... Good deal, I like the fact that it's going to be quiet.

I think I'm going to go "Office Space" on the B&M, God that thing was a POS, I've been dying to "rip" it out...

·
Registered
265 Posts
GMM received 2nd business day.

Fast service! Ordered on Thursday Sept 28, the GMM shifter is here Monday Oct 2. I sure won't get it installed that quickly. Thanks for fast shipment!

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
wow. thats amazing service. i hope that happanes with me. they said it would be sent out today . hope i don't get my hopes up to much lol

1 - 20 of 92 Posts