LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
yeah, its paid for
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lost the goat in the rain on Saturday. Pulled a full 360 turning right. Luckly i didnt mess up the SAP front but the front alignment and the rear wheel is bend inwards. Droppin it off at the dealer tomorrow. I was livid but glad there's no body damage....car's goin in storage in 3 weeks....figures.

·
'SEMPER FI' CGM Member
214 Posts
man i hate wipe outs but glad that your ok and that nothing to serious happened to the goat

·
yeah, its paid for
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well got the damage today...bent the rear knuckle connecting the wheel hub to the rear strut. $1400 to get the tire to run 2in to the left to make it straight...what the hell! Doing the insurance route because Ive been such a good driver for 10 years. Getting a new wheel too so i only have to pay the deductable....still whould rather spend that money elsewhere....

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
man that sucks, but been there and went mudden too, I would have gone through insurance, but my rates are ridiculas as is (no Im not a bad driver, no accidents/tickets) = 2400 a year.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Welcome to the club. :shiner: Glad you're OK and that it's fixable.

Padre

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Ditto to Padre's comment.. I'm going back to street tires in the spring. I don't DR enough to use DR's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts