LS1GTO Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
baaaad 2 the bone
2,170 Posts
Lonnies has a double pump kit. Fuel system is not a place to cheap out on a 1000 rwhp setup on ethanol. Another option is the Nasty performance fuel cell with magnafuel pump and his line/rails kit to complete the system minus injectors. You're looking at $2500 to $3000 for a complete system with either of those options including injectors. A cheaper option I wouldn't recommend is an auxiliary type system like the one UPP offers, but it's another option.

The cheapest way I found to do it was to use the factory tank with a bung and external pump. Run a new feed line and have the regulator after the rails with the factory feed as a return. Here is how I did mine simple and effective. Never worry about a second pump failing to activate. You would need the flex fuel sensor in the system as well though since I'm running straight E I don't need it.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with Nasty Performance. Nate is a thieving scumbag. The tank does not fit and requires extensive modification. He also sends a non ethanol compatible sending unit with his junk kit. Tried contacting Nate several different ways to rectify the situation, he never answered the phone or returned messages. Finally got him to respond on FB messenger and he basically told me to go pound sand. Mind you it says "DIRECT BOLT IN, NO MODIFICATION REQUIRED" on his website. Avoid him and his products like the plague (Covid 19).

·
Administrator
20,602 Posts
Lonnies kit is very nice, but you are still limited by fuel level in the tank. Go below the top of the fuel buckets and the bucket can empty under WOT.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts