LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to replace my front floor mats with the GTO design with silver reversed triangle. Originally purchased them back in 05 My problem is the new mats come black or ebony and I don't know the difference and do not know which one I bought back in 05. Is there much difference ? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I'm looking to replace my front floor mats with the GTO design with silver reversed triangle. Originally purchased them back in 05 My problem is the new mats come black or ebony and I don't know the difference and do not know which one I bought back in 05. Is there much difference ? Any help would be appreciated.
Depending on the company, they may offer samples.

·
GR-RRR!
5,506 Posts
I have the Lloyd mats version which you may be referring to. I'll see if the color style is marked on them anywhere.

·
GR-RRR!
5,506 Posts
Lloyds has three "blacks": black, ebony and graphite or smoke (depending on the mat style chosen).

·
GR-RRR!
5,506 Posts
My Lloyd mats don't have any label identifying the color. I do know they are not BLACK. For what it is worth, here's a photo.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I requested samples less than a month ago and did a color match. It's the ebony in Velourtex or color code 962.
can you post a pic of your mats? I'm about to restore my interior to like new and I would like to know what mats I should get. Wife gonna buy me some mats for fathers day.

·
Registered
49 Posts
These literally just arrived in the mail today because apparently Lloyd was shut down until like a week or two ago. I got the upgraded material and had them do red embroid for the GTO. They said they were not able to do colors other than silver for the GTO badge. I also didn't request any colored edging which I kind of wish I would have.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I received a few samples recently for the ultimat models and I thought Ebony 118 was the closest match to all the dark colors.

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone, I have the ebony mats coming.

·
Eva, my new love
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got my mats this morning and they look good and fit perfect.

Reactions: Double C and Kfxguy

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Just got my mats this morning and they look good and fit perfect.
Got mine in night before last. They do fit perfect and look great. I'm not sure I like how it gets rid of the billet retaining knobs, however at least they wont come undone and get lost anymore. The clip in hook they come with like on newer cars is a better way of doing it i think

1 - 15 of 15 Posts