LS1GTO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
DOG
Joined
·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.revxtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8729&page=1&pp=15

September 25th
9:30a.m. - 4:00p.m.
RevXtreme HQ
Donations accepted for hurricane relief. Cash, single serve/non-perishable food items, baby formula, bottled water, etc... Granted most power, water, etc... should be up and running however, people in outlying areas still need help.

*Car Wash & detail provided for a small donation
*A $3.00 donation gets you lunch including: Ribs or Chicken, Beans, Potato Salad, and a drink.
*Dyno runs at a discounted rate.
*Car Show with awards for categories including:
Best in Show
People's Choice
Best Exerior
Best Interior
Best Engine Bay
Best Sound System
*We will have a DJ there playing your favorites
*A portion of shop proceeds from the days event will be included with donations for hurricane relief.
*This is the perfect time for all of us to get together for the benefit of our friends down south!


Be nice to have a fleet of goats there to balance out the f-bods and vettes.
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
tiggerfan said:
http://www.revxtreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8729&page=1&pp=15

September 25th
9:30a.m. - 4:00p.m.
RevXtreme HQ
Donations accepted for hurricane relief. Cash, single serve/non-perishable food items, baby formula, bottled water, etc... Granted most power, water, etc... should be up and running however, people in outlying areas still need help.

*Car Wash & detail provided for a small donation
*A $3.00 donation gets you lunch including: Ribs or Chicken, Beans, Potato Salad, and a drink.
*Dyno runs at a discounted rate.
*Car Show with awards for categories including:
Best in Show
People's Choice
Best Exerior
Best Interior
Best Engine Bay
Best Sound System
*We will have a DJ there playing your favorites
*A portion of shop proceeds from the days event will be included with donations for hurricane relief.
*This is the perfect time for all of us to get together for the benefit of our friends down south!


Be nice to have a fleet of goats there to balance out the f-bods and vettes.
you know I will be there....
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
980 Posts

·
DOG
Joined
·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats 3. I know we've got more goats in the area. Anyone feel like visiting sunny for the weekend? The next day is a track event at Bradenton Motorsports park, about 25 miles south of tampa.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
299 Posts
Greetings, Should be able to make this one... coming from Orlando!!!
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
DisneyDJ said:
Greetings, Should be able to make this one... coming from Orlando!!!
welcome.........another central fl goat :bubbrub
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
299 Posts
Yes I was a CM for about 7 years... now I'm under Equity Contract as a DJ/Entertainer. I actually run a company here in Orlando called ElectroMagic... and believe it or not, our offices and warehouse are located on the backlot of Universal Orlando. So if anyone wants to get in here at Universal, just let me know. ElectroMagic Specializes in DJs and Production for the Central Florida Theme Parks... www.electromagic.com

Can't wait to meet everyone... Prior to the GTO, I had a Pontiac Vibe, we used to get together all the time... I just excited to see another GTO, that isn't sitting in a showroom...
 

·
DOG
Joined
·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome. BTW, I work as a monorail pilot on the weekends. The goat's nickname is "Stitch" cause it looks cute and fluffy, but its really bad ass when it wants to be.

I know we've got other people down this way, and this is a great cause, so lets all get out. I've already promised that 04 GTO's would be the #1 represented model/year so you guys need to come through for me. I'm even debating pulling out the GTO parking only signs :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
I'll be going, Sign me up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
Well if Monica wasn't back in the hospital, I'd(we'd) be there. Have fun guys. I'll try and make the next one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Gee guys,
Didn't know we had so many Goats in Central FL. We'd love to make it too.
Let me check with the missus.
Gordon
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
aussiegto said:
Gee guys,
Didn't know we had so many Goats in Central FL. We'd love to make it too.
Let me check with the missus.
Gordon
we been tryin to get something going.....bring that beast of a car over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
How about visitor from South Georgia??? How far is this event from Brandon FL? I'll be arriving (unfortunately, without the goat) around noon Saturday with a few hours to kill between 4 and 7pm. I'd like to meet some other GTO owners because I haven't seen any whatsoever in my area!!!
 

·
DOG
Joined
·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lady Goat said:
How about visitor from South Georgia??? How far is this event from Brandon FL? I'll be arriving (unfortunately, without the goat) around noon Saturday with a few hours to kill between 4 and 7pm. I'd like to meet some other GTO owners because I haven't seen any whatsoever in my area!!!
The event is in Brandon. Its at the intersection of 301 and 60, across from Brandon Ford. Don't think I'll still be there by 4 since I've got to get up to Disney for work but there will be a lot of good fast cars there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
My husband and I play in a band and will be performing at a hall in Brandon for our friend who is retiring from the Air Force and is throwing a big party. We plan on getting there around noon and depending on how soon we can get into the hall to set up, we may actually have some time between noon and 3 so we'll try and look everyone up who happens to be at the RevExtreme event!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
980 Posts
Lady Goat said:
My husband and I play in a band and will be performing at a hall in Brandon for our friend who is retiring from the Air Force and is throwing a big party. We plan on getting there around noon and depending on how soon we can get into the hall to set up, we may actually have some time between noon and 3 so we'll try and look everyone up who happens to be at the RevExtreme event!
BRING THE GOAT!!!!
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top