LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
^^ I don’t always weld aluminum but when I do, I just do.

coming from a guy who just fabbed up a life size hangman(Punching bad) doohicky

·
Registered
873 Posts
And to the OP, as much as the situation sucks, I’d hate to think ur GF did it out of spite. Give the benefit of doubt and chalk it up to a newbie being a newbie, it’ll be one if those “remember when you let me....” hahalolhaha 😒

All in moderation though but if you can’t do maintenance w/o her getting jelly then that’s a situation needing fixin and she might need a hobby. Good luck w/both.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
And to the OP, as much as the situation sucks, I’d hate to think ur GF did it out of spite. Give the benefit of doubt and chalk it up to a newbie being a newbie, it’ll be one if those “remember when you let me....” hahalolhaha 😒

All in moderation though but if you can’t do maintenance w/o her getting jelly then that’s a situation needing fixin and she might need a hobby. Good luck w/both.
Ya it seems like it wasn't meant to. I think over tq from an old torque wrench that out lived it's life. Went to compared it to one of the snap on that my friend has at work. Hoping the jb weld takes care of it, if not buying a new pan.
It's not she doesn't have a hobby, its our kids are assholes, 5 and 1.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts