LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009.5 Pontiac G8 GXP for sale. Currently has 62k miles. White Hot exterior with Red/Black interior. 6 speed manual transmission. Has the optional sunroof. Car is stock except for a Vararam cold air intake. Interior is in excellent condition, the exterior in very good condition (no scratches or dents, only a few minor rock chips from
normal road debris). Title is clean and clear. Carfax is clean. I'm the 3rd owner.

Also included is a full set of summer tires (all season Z-rated Goodyear's are currently mounted on car), Diablosport Predator handheld tuner, and a set of longtube Jethot coated Pacesetter headers.

Asking $28,000 with the extras included.Final price drop. Located in northern Nevada, with Reno being the nearest airport.
I prefer to be emailed at [email protected] or can be messaged through here.

Full view

dashboard/seats

front seats

rear seats

engine bay

Extras:
Jethot coated Pacesetter long tube headers

full set of summer/dry condition tires (at least 85% tread remaining)

Full album
http://imgur.com/a/ydUCw

Youtube video showing full walkaround and start up/rev
http://youtu.be/AQxDXoihw48

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last bump for this thread with a price drop. Last time I'm advertising the car for sale on this forum.

$28k with all extras included. That's bottom line.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Best G8 in a great color Very nice GLWS

·
Banned
534 Posts
Last bump for this thread with a price drop. Last time I'm advertising the car for sale on this forum.

$28k with all extras included. That's bottom line.

So, what's next then? Another forum? Trade in? Keep it?

GL, it's beautiful, I shopped them when I bought my GTO but I couldn't rationalize $30k for a 3rd toy. The right person will come along however. They always do.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,023 Posts
Damn, where was this when I was G8/SS shopping 1.5 years ago.
Perfect color combo and trans.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There was some minor curb rash in the first set of pictures. I had the rims refinished and they are pretty much flawless now. I'll toss up some recent pictures later today. Someone needs this car in their life though. You will fall in love, guaranteed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts