LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
GTO Lance Fan
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$500 OBO

Up for sale is my custom (built by HP) Pavilion dv6 laptop. I purchased this directly from HP a few years ago when I was in grad school. I can honestly say that this has been one of the best PCs I've ever owned. It's quick and responsive (Intel i5 processor, 8GB Memory, SSD Hard Drive) and with the switchable graphics, extended battery, and power modes I get about 6 hours of average usage.
Now that I am out of school I no longer use it very much so it is time to find a new home for this workhorse. The build is a HP Pavilion dv6 core that has a bunch of extras from HP (listed below). I opted for the extended battery (9 cell) and the backlight keyboard, which for me was a must as most of my school work took place at night on the road. The switchable graphics are nice as it would let me play games like Portal 2 or Civ V with ease, yet allow me to switch to an internal GPU when writing a paper, surfing the web, etc. . . to conserve the battery.
Here are the specs:
- HP Pavilion dv6 (Quicksilver Edition) 15.6" Display
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Home Premium) 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 (450M) @2.40GHz
- 120 GB SSD (Kingston Digital 120GB SSDNow V300 SATAIII)
- 8 GB Memory (2 x 4 GB DDR3 @667MHz)
- 512 MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (512 MB dedicated) video graphics card
- HP BD-ROM (Plays Blu-Ray, Burns CD/DVD)
- Backlit keyboard
- Altec Lansing Speakers
- Biometric fingerprint scanner
- Webcam
- Bluetooth/ Wireless N network adaptor
- There are probably a few other things that I am forgetting. . .
The PC comes with a soft case and the power charger. Any questions please let me know

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts