LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Can't... stop... modding...
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done/thought about doing a center mount exhaust tip setup on our GTO's? I'm thinking two larger round exhaust tips in the center might look good. I've already seen another guy on the forum that filled in his standard insert's holes where the current exhaust is. I'm wondering how easy it would be to cut a center hole for two tips...

Thoughts?

·
12,533 Posts
I haven't seen it and haven't heard of anyone doing it. It would definitely be original, but IMO I don't think it would look good on the GTO. I would want to see a photochop first.

·
Don't drink the Kool-Aid...
2,889 Posts
I don't believe there's enough room between the spare tire well and rear bumper/insert to do this.

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
just a quick sloppy shop i made

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
lmao, wow im that good, lol

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
lol come on. do it. do the entire rear insert YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. or maybe do the tips but a little bit higher? or even try duel tip on each side. i wonder what that would look like.

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
took an idea from the vette witht he name and all...

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
i don't have anything to upload it to. but i tried the duel tip on both sides and i'm not sure but it looks kinda good. atleast a lot meaner. can you do it and then upload it? and it does look better with it coming out a little higher

·
Under Construction
731 Posts
I love it.

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
jamesbiz said:
i don't have anything to upload it to. but i tried the duel tip on both sides and i'm not sure but it looks kinda good. atleast a lot meaner. can you do it and then upload it?
here, go to http://www.imageshack.us/
Then upload it and take the address they give you afterwards and paste it on here with [ IMG ] IMAGE ADDRESS GOES HERE [ /IMG ] (minus the spaces)
Hope that helps

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
lol ugh. it would have if i didn't just delete it a second ago. alright back to work then. what happaned to reading my mind. You were on such a roll to. :(

·
Outlaw Rebel
2,818 Posts
holy shit. That is ****in sick!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts