LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a quick question for those who replaced the stock hood....

What did you do with the original? I'd like to get an RKSport hood if the price was lower, but I'm not sure what I would do with the original hood once it was removed.

Thanks...

·
Registered
113 Posts
What the hell....mount it on the wall in the den!

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
putch said:
What the hell....mount it on the wall in the den!
Hehe. He's got a good question though.

Heck, my stock heads now adorn my office and I'm working on turning my stock cam into a lampstand. Hehe.

I'm sure someone can come up with a use for the stock hood. Too bad it's not a trunk lid. Heard there were buyers. ;) :gr_jest:

Padre

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mine is proped up against the wall in my garage.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Mine will be in my daughter's bedroom most likely since it seems to be where she has decided to store her auto parts since moving out ;)

That pink bedroom is quite the sight with stang headers, civic parts and GTO parts.

(my stock hood is still at the body shop since replaced with an aftermarket hood)

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
In the box of the second hood sitting in my attic for the next few years. Ain't gonna sell it and ain't gonna chop it up. Just keeping all the original parts.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Will save mine, as well. Really don't need more car parts in my garage, but I think it would be foolish to get rid of it (unless, of course, someone thinks it worth $1K or so).

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hanging mine in the ceiling above the garage door......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts