LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Worthless reject member
47,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says, it's all technically free. Just pay for the ride and wait the time for me to get off my butt and wrap it up and drop it off.

·
Worthless reject member
47,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stock replacememnt brake pads, a little old but never installed so technically "new". Fronts are power stop and i think the rears are wagner thermoquiet?

·
Worthless reject member
47,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
front black headrests. one has a little "dent" in the back that won't go away, i assume from being pressed up against something in storage. a little spotty surface rust on the rods, also from just sitting in storage.

leather is ok as is the stitching.

·
Worthless reject member
47,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
a set of grills with broken tabs. Both have the small tabs that the metal clip attaches to completely broken off, and both have at least one of the larger corner clips broken off. I was still able to secure these using screws to retain it from the backside. Just screw in between the flat side of the remaining tabs and the hole in the facia. The emblem has some scraches and there is also residue behind the "T" in the emblem, not sure what it is, probably dried epoxy or glue.

·
Worthless reject member
47,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
done for now i guess. if i find any other useless GTO junk it will get posted here.

if nobody can use some of this stuff, trash time.

·
Seriously?
1,694 Posts
I'll take the low beam projectors and the Energy suspension stuff. Tell me how much.

·
Registered
2005 M6 MBM GTO
97 Posts
I wouldn’t mind to have the rest of it if you’re just giving it away as long as shipping’s not gonna be super expensive.

·
Worthless reject member
47,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll take the low beam projectors and the Energy suspension stuff. Tell me how much.
Let me know what your zipcode is.

I wouldn’t mind to have the rest of it if you’re just giving it away as long as shipping’s not gonna be super expensive.
someone has dibs on the grills and headlight, but the rest is fine. just let me know what your zipcode is.

·
Seriously?
1,694 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
I know I,m newby but I have been looking for an air box assy to restore my car to stock

G

1 - 20 of 37 Posts