........../'/.../..../......./ ¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Color

Posted using my droid smartphone ;)
I forgot to welcome you back, you staying long this time?

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
In 5 colors? OMG!
Look guys,another jab directed at Hendrix-Engineering,a paying vendor on this site that has no post or nothing to do with this thread but yet another jab by our modorating staff.Thanks for the calls we recieved today and your support,hopefully after vegas there will be some much needed changes.

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
Look guys,another jab directed at Hendrix-Engineering,a paying vendor on this site that has no post or nothing to do with this thread but yet another jab by our modorating staff.Thanks for the calls we recieved today and your support,hopefully after vegas there will be some much needed changes.
Does it come with a pen?
No outrage for the jabs at other sponsors here? :rolleyes:

PS, it does no good to threaten for changes on my volunteer job, regardless of my blue status or not, I'll be here.

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
No outrage for the jabs at other sponsors here? :rolleyes:

PS, it does no good to threaten for changes on my volunteer job, regardless of my blue status or not, I'll be here.
You should led by example,not instagate .I notice the volunteer comment gets thrown around quite a bit,you did take the job right? That doesnt give you a right to be a jerk to any paying sponcer but im more concerened about how i get treated, im not a mod i cant control the members.You may in deed be around but with a great moderating staff your comments would quickly be dealt with for a much more enjoyable forum and a growth in membership instead of members and vendors leaving in droves.Thanks for admiting you were being a jerk to Hendrix Engineering with no cause.

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
You should led by example,not instagate .I notice the volunteer comment gets thrown around quite a bit,you did take the job right? That doesnt give you a right to be a jerk to any paying sponcer but im more concerened about how i get treated, im not a mod i cant control the members.You may in deed be around but with a great moderating staff your comments would quickly be dealt with for a much more enjoyable forum and a growth in membership instead of members and vendors leaving in droves.Thanks for admiting you were being a jerk to Hendrix Engineering with no cause.
If that's being a jerk, you don't want me black. People made a joke about pens, I made a joke about colors, it's called a joke. This thread wasn't about Hendrix, you came in taking offense.

PS, any growth has taken place, the car hasn't been produced in over 5 years, they aren't making them any more.

PPS, the members that leave, bitch about the mod staff on other forums, then come back here to post since the lounge actually has people in here, not the same posts from months ago still.

·
Super Moderator
11,135 Posts
Sweet merciful jesus. Enough all ready. Both of you. There is a far better venue to air this out. Please, avail yourselves of it.

Thomas, you have specific ideas, you know where to post them. So do the other sponsors. By all means, please share. I know I have asked you to do so already, and you haven't.

·
8 second club
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If that's being a jerk, you don't want me black. People made a joke about pens, I made a joke about colors, it's called a joke. This thread wasn't about Hendrix, you came in taking offense.

PS, any growth has taken place, the car hasn't been produced in over 5 years, they aren't making them any more.

PPS, the members that leave, bitch about the mod staff on other forums, then come back here to post since the lounge actually has people in here, not the same posts from months ago still.
Your comedy sucks. You are, however, great at getting owned. :gr_jest:

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,805 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Sweet merciful jesus. Enough all ready. Both of you. There is a far better venue to air this out. Please, avail yourselves of it.

Thomas, you have specific ideas, you know where to post them. So do the other sponsors. By all means, please share. I know I have asked you to do so already, and you haven't.
Why would i try to work with you?,when i sent a message with my concerns your the moderater that told me it was ashame that i used this,in your own words,this FICKLE forum to feed my family correct? You also asked me to help with the FI section and then you went on to ridicule and insult everyone that had a blower stating that REAL men use na not a blower,with that attitude why would a leader in FI on this forum,a paying vendor that feeds his family off the sale of blowers want to work with a mod that is stating if you have or think about purchasing a blower your less of a man. Your opions should be keept to your self if your to led a public forum without bias.As far as your degrading remarks sent to me in PM reguarding the 9 inch failure i havnt recieved the follow up apology i deserve nor did i excpect it

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,211 Posts
Enough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.