LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered a bottle of Impulse Blue Metallic from the dealer yesterday... When I told a few guys at work, one with a new Silverado says "didn't you get a bottle in the mail???" :huh: Somebody else chimied in "Yeah, I got one with my new GM too!" What is the deal with this, is it just a chevy thing? anyone know?
Thanks,
Ryan

·
BORN IN BKLYN NOW IN MN
248 Posts
BowdawG said:
So I ordered a bottle of Impulse Blue Metallic from the dealer yesterday... When I told a few guys at work, one with a new Silverado says "didn't you get a bottle in the mail???" :huh: Somebody else chimied in "Yeah, I got one with my new GM too!" What is the deal with this, is it just a chevy thing? anyone know?
Thanks,
Ryan
I got my free touch-up paint in the mail. I was surprised and glad. :)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I didn't get a free bottle for either the goat or my wifes Impala. It would be a nice gesture but it was only $5 to get one myself.
:drink::drink:

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got my free touch-up paint in the mail. I was surprised and glad.
Do you remember if the package was from the dealer or GM? I doubt I'm getting one, as I bought my goat 3-19-04... I'd never heard of this before! (although it is the first car I've ever bought...)

·
BORN IN BKLYN NOW IN MN
248 Posts
BowdawG said:
Do you remember if the package was from the dealer or GM? I doubt I'm getting one, as I bought my goat 3-19-04... I'd never heard of this before! (although it is the first car I've ever bought...)
Its from the dealer. Nice service.

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Got mine in the mail about 3 weeks ago. I think the dealer orders it since they had a note with it listing my dealers name.

·
Registered
541 Posts
My dealer just gave me some. Always does. Maybe some dealers esp. large dealers that can't possibly keep track of all customers have a procedure in place to have it mailed to you.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I already bought a pint from FinishMasters for around $10.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thats not fair
I bought my dealers 1st red GTO and not even a free oil change or the paint touch up

:confused: :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts