LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured Id through this up here. Guess theres a meet up in hudson thats supposed to be decent and has a couple skittle gto killers that have called all the slow goats out. Thinking I might head out to get some practice before bradenton. Yes, I know its friday night, but gotta find something to do with the gf working nights. Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Objects in mirror dont matter
3,777 Posts
REDGLOW360 said:
Figured Id through this up here. Guess theres a meet up in hudson thats supposed to be decent and has a couple skittle gto killers that have called all the slow goats out. Thinking I might head out to get some practice before bradenton. Yes, I know its friday night, but gotta find something to do with the gf working nights. Let me know if anyone is interested.
I know where you were reading tonite......
Count me in.

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
its at the publix I guess, Ill do a little research and ask around and post up again in a bit.

Ok its on hudson and little ave at the publix. Might be some fun to club some baby seels for the night. I got directions, but you have to take a toll road?? I dunno if anyone has any way faster to get there other than 56-54 to 589

·
Registered
980 Posts
REDGLOW360 said:
Ok its on hudson and little ave at the publix. Might be some fun to club some baby seels for the night. I got directions, but you have to take a toll road?? I dunno if anyone has any way faster to get there other than 56-54 to 589
Can you get a map of this from mapquest and post a link? I know where the Publix is @ 52 & 19. Not usre of any others thou...

_DM

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
I break stuff!!!
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
well I dont think this is happening tonight cause of all the rain and it doesnt look like its gonna clear up. See you all saturday.Damn its all dry now directions are posted, gonna try to get there around 930, bill give me a call if you wanna meet up and roll out together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.