LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not really a scan, but a pic then crop and resize. Enjoy.


Lets see how this pushes the numbers, just because I am curious.
As of this post:
Threads: 4,997, Posts: 70,218, Members: 1,282
Welcome to our newest member, Phil
 

·
Member #804
Joined
·
5,539 Posts
"who can forgive australian roots?"

sorry why not forgive american corperate bean counters.
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Warren said:
Not really a scan, but a pic then crop and resize. Enjoy.


Lets see how this pushes the numbers, just because I am curious.
As of this post:
Threads: 4,997, Posts: 70,218, Members: 1,282
Welcome to our newest member, Phil
Hey we need 3 more new threads.......70k in posts WOW that is awesome.....
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Currently Active Users: 126 (35 members and 91 guests)

*Thats a lot of guests!* :D
 

·
May I quote you on that?
Joined
·
22,046 Posts
How's our click-throughs to our sponsors doing?
 

·
Admin
Joined
·
9,705 Posts
Because I actually wrote the software for the ad button display I did not write a click-thru section for it. Constant upgrades to VB sucks for "hacks". By the feedback and what I see on the board the sponsors do quite well here ;) The more active they are the better the results.

This is what we did statically in July

Total Hits 11,290,661
Total Files 4,656,866
Total Pages 1,702,539
Total Visits 69,682
Total Traffic 85.2 GB (8.5% of capacity)
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Because I actually wrote the software for the ad button display I did not write a click-thru section for it. Constant upgrades to VB sucks for "hacks". By the feedback and what I see on the board the sponsors do quite well here ;) The more active they are the better the results.

This is what we did statically in July

Total Hits 11,290,661
Total Files 4,656,866
Total Pages 1,702,539
Total Visits 69,682
Total Traffic 85.2 GB (8.5% of capacity)
Sweet......aren't you proud! :cool:
 

·
Admin
Joined
·
9,705 Posts
I was thinking today of selling a selling my daily driver to my sister because a spark plug shot out of her head (who knows why) and trading my GN in on a Typhoon to have every day. Now I look at the communities for these other performance vehicles and we have far less cars but such a better community. Busier board, better quality of posting, better technical information. We did get off on the right foot a year ago and we are running strong. I have thought about other boards to maybe start but I can not imagine anything working out this well.

Just you guys wait until october and november after I am done moving and have some real time to spend on the board !!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
DevilYellow said:
I was thinking today of selling a selling my daily driver to my sister because a spark plug shot out of her head (who knows why)...
A spark plug shout of your sisters head??? :eek2: Now that's gonna leave a mark... :gr_jest:
 

·
May I quote you on that?
Joined
·
22,046 Posts
DevilYellow said:
I was thinking today of selling a selling my daily driver to my sister because a spark plug shot out of her head
Her's or the car's?

Badaboomp. Crssshhh.
But, seriously. The hard work on the board is appreciated. I don't go to tons of other sites,(Actually, less since getting hooked on this one) but we seem to be better maintained and tweaked than a lot of the guys running the same software. We've picked up a lot of sponsors compared to the very few we've lost. I can only assume the ones that have stuck with us are happy with the traffic.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
14 days.

Two weeks.

Threads: 5,409, Posts: 76,988, Members: 1,387
Welcome to our newest member, smon316
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Warren said:
Two weeks.

Threads: 5,409, Posts: 76,988, Members: 1,387
Welcome to our newest member, smon316

what about 14 days .....two weeks?
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dbluegoat said:
what about 14 days .....two weeks?
Two weeks from when I originally posted. Just interested in the numbers. Ill stop at one month.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top