LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear GTO owners, Club Presidents, webmasters, dignitaries, and all around GTO enthusiasts,

On behalf of Electric City GTOs, in association with the Pioneer Valley GTO asso. It is with great pleasure that I write to inform you that Registration is open for the 2008 GTOAA International Meet to be held in historic Saratoga Springs, NY, July 15-19th. We believe we have put together an exciting line up of fun activities for everyone. This years event promises to be a good one with all the traditional Nationals activities including an Autocross event, drag racing, Lake George boat cruise, ladies activities, etc. There is also the Saratoga Harness Track and Racino only a short drive away.

you will find General Information, Registration Forms and Schedules for the meet. Please feel free to pass this information along to your club members and fellow GTO enthusiasts. Although updates will continue to be made as we expand this event, this information will give you some ideas of how this meet will be organized. This information is also available online, please check www.electriccitygto.com for updates throughout the year.

Let me also take this time to note that we have already seen a spike in interest with our host hotel, The Saratoga Hotel, approaching half capacity for the week of the meet. Please take some time to book your trip early. All contact information can be found in the forms.

In a place known for horses and tradition, it will become known for traditional horsepower! Our club members and myself look forward to meeting you in Saratoga next year. Please feel free to contact myself or Mark Klos ([email protected]) with any questions you may have. Thank you and see you next summer!

Regards,
Jim Martin
President, Electric City GTO's

View attachment GeneralInfoPage2008.doc General Information
View attachment '08GTOAANationalsRegForm.doc Registation Form
View attachment '08GTOAANationalsFeeSched.doc Fee's
View attachment '08GTOAANationalsEventSchedule.doc Event Schedule

1 - 2 of 2 Posts