LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are IN STOCK @ VENGEANCE RACING :) :)

If anyone needs a complete alignment and/or Pedders install feel free to send me a PM!!! We will be more than happy to take care of it.

Also, during the month of October we are offering 50% off ALL PEDDERS INSTALLS as part of our Grand Opening celebration!!!!

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Here I am thinking you are selling the tools. That sucks. I want to buy a set.

·
smurfin' fly-by...
1,482 Posts
How much is the alignment cost?

·
Registered
466 Posts
ls6gto said:
How much is the alignment cost?
Seconded. Front and/or rear. :pimp:

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
And get that website updated. Grand Opening coming up and no pictures on the website :)

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I was planning on doing Pedders installs on the upper east cost. Want to be able to do alignments after installs.

·
Banned
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx for your interest guys... After completing several of these alignments in house I will say it is DEFINATELY a needed modification. We have yet to see a GTO aligned correctly from the factory..

Pedders suggests 5 hours shop time for front and rear cradle alignment process. 75.00/hourx5 hours=375.00

As I said, we have the tools in stock and we will be glad to help you guys out!!!!!!!

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts
Hi Ron,

Friday 10/13/2006 about 1:45 PM (1345 Hrs).......
Called your office, message said "enter your mail box number." What up with this?
Called your cell and left message. No return call as of 3:15 PM (1515 Hrs)

Might need to be in TN before 9AM Sat..... during return considering stoping at your location for Cradle Alignment Front & Rear and 4 Wheel Alignment. Already have a handful of Pedders Suspension parts installed.... considering completing one of the Pedders pakages........ needed to know if you have parts on hand, or need to order them. If on hand, might they be installed Mon or Tues........ if need to order.....how long before you receive parts.... this is reason why I tried to contact you via land line.

Will take Goat to TN if able to take care of the above as well.

·
Banned
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good speaking to you John... Sorry about the missed calls. We have been on the dyno ALL morning getting a couple of C6s tuned in... We are looking forward to meeting you Monday. The alignment will make a DEFINATE difference in your GTOs handling!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts