LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to take the front facia off these cars. I got my new grilles in and I want to take the whole nose off if it is not that difficult. Also an estimated time to do it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wasn't that bad, since I got some good information from gotzagto. I did it in about 1 hr 15 minutes. I got the side clips off without breaking them. What I did is once you release the side with the two screws from the wheel well, I put one hand on the bottom of the facil with the second at the top where you can pull it out from the body. I then pulled back and out and it just popped right off. Thanks for the great info it really helped. The grills look great. I will try and get some pictures tomorrow, since I haven't seen any with the yellow jacket.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
The screws that need to be removed in the wheel well are the bottom most and the one about a foot up right against the outside edge of the well, right?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
phobos512 said:
The screws that need to be removed in the wheel well are the bottom most and the one about a foot up right against the outside edge of the well, right?
Yes, the bottom two only. The others are to take out the wheel well.

·
Gentlemen, behold!
160 Posts
gpeck5 said:
See attached, sorry about the quality, had to do it at lunch.
Looks good! When you get a chance can you get some pics in the sunlight? :)

-Chris

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
Looks good on yellow, nice!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts