LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
APS is working on a twin turbo setup that uses a front mount intercooler I do believe. Check their site for info. (BTW, it looks damn clean too.)

If all you want is a pretty car with a big bling intercooler in the front, buy a 350Z or a Civic and a Greddy kit.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I was thinking of running twin t88s a 427 and a gforce 6spd i plan on making more then 1500 hp I will be ditching that pos irs and putting in a nine inch rear end custom of course

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Why do you care? After all, you killed a GTO in Schaumburg and your screen name is "no-gto". Looks to me like you're trolling?!?

Hey, troll busters............

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
Why do you care? After all, you killed a GTO in Schaumburg and your screen name is "no-gto". Looks to me like you're trolling?!?

who ya gonna call :gr_jest:

·
Registered
67 Posts
CSiJason said:
If all you want is a pretty car with a big bling intercooler in the front, buy a 350Z or a Civic and a Greddy kit.
Most ignorant comment I've read on this board! :rolleyes:

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
97GSTAT said:
Most ignorant comment I've read on this board! :rolleyes:
Hey, I had a 350whp Civic... And seeing as I used to run one of the biggest Honda boards on the net, I had at least a dozen people a week asking questions about it who just wanted the big intercoolers just to show them off. I've even had people ask if they could use an intercooler without a turbo. :eek2:

But seriously, his question makes me think he wants it for the "hey look at my big intercooler" factor more so than a good stealthy power adder. (Or as a few others probably already feel, he is a troll.)

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:

What happened to that thread? My comment was only mildly snotty. It must have took a left after I logged off yesterday.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
It was gone right after I posted my sarcastic comment too.

Here's the reasons I called him a troll before others go trying to defend him.

1) He creates a screen name "no-gto".
2) Post a GTO kill in Schaumburg in the kill section but has no information as to what vehicle he "killed" the GTO in.
3) Then posts a thread in the Midwest section praising Speed Inc. as if he were "helping" us find a good shop because we're all stupid. You don't think we know about Speed Inc.?
4) Then posts an innocent looking thread in the tech section to try and rope you in about adding a front mount cooler. Wait, if you don't have a GTO, you beat a GTO, and know where to go for a speed shop, why are you asking about front mount intercoolers?

So immediately I went into Troll Defense Mode (TDM). :D

·
Gentlemen, behold!
160 Posts
CSiJason said:
Or you can buy my Camaro and make 550 at the wheels, too!

Hey, Jason. Who bought the blower car? I haven't seen it on the street in a while.

-Chris

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
I've still got the car, its got a bone stock JDM B16 in it until I sell the thing in spring. Just turned 50k miles the other day too. (Not bad for a car I had since Feb of 99.) The blower, block, head, electronics and just about everything else got parted out over the last few months. Made about $7000 back so far, most of that is in the bank waiting to make a deposit on a pretty new LS2.

Funny you mention your Camaro. You have the black auto Z28 thats fast as hell yes? ;) I think I remember you from DarkSol way back in the day.

·
Gentlemen, behold!
160 Posts
CSiJason said:
I've still got the car, its got a bone stock JDM B16 in it until I sell the thing in spring. Just turned 50k miles the other day too. (Not bad for a car I had since Feb of 99.) The blower, block, head, electronics and just about everything else got parted out over the last few months. Made about $7000 back so far, most of that is in the bank waiting to make a deposit on a pretty new LS2.

Funny you mention your Camaro. You have the black auto Z28 thats fast as hell yes? ;) I think I remember you from DarkSol way back in the day.
That's me. :gr_jest: The Civic was cool, but the Goat will be far better. :) If you need help selling the ride just drop a FOR SALE flyer by the shop (Performance By Design) and I'll post it up for you. Or give me a call at the shop if you get a chance (913) 962-4317.

-Chris

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
Dude, I didnt know you worked there? Damn, i need to swing by sometime... Yea, I cant wait for the Goat. Its gonna rock!

Long time no see man, I work at Quintiles now packaging neat drugs for clinical trials.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts