LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never mounted or painted and comes with screws to mount. Nothing wrong with it I just need more go money than show money.

JHP had a gp for $300 shipped some months ago.

First $280 or plus shipping takes it! Paypaler's add 3%.

·
god of the sea people
229 Posts
photo?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I'll give you 280.00 "shipped" for it right now!!! Im in AZ so it shouldnt be too much for shipping. PM me! Thanks!

·
not a pontiac its a HOLDEN !!
8,787 Posts
darn i was hoping it was coming to az

oh well , post pics when its on and painted

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
LS2GTO said:
Thanks for the interest people but aaron97 now owns it.
Dude, I was gonna trade you for my custom bumber insert. Send me a pm if you still want it, I'm working on it right now and should be done in a week. So I can save one for you.

·
Vendorless
676 Posts
PsychoGTO said:
Dude, I was gonna trade you for my custom bumber insert. Send me a pm if you still want it, I'm working on it right now and should be done in a week. So I can save one for you.

Thats funny LOL

He promised it to me too

he told me I had thru this week to get back to him after I told him i would buy it.

He had to dig it out of his garage to even sell it, he didnt know where it was. He went to dig it out because I WAS BUYING IT.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just to set the record straight before you try and slander my good name here.

PsychoGTO had no idea or was never told or ever offered that I would sell the spoiler to him. Ask him? I also had another person interested who paypaled me 5 days after I pm him from the day I post it for sale. I refunded his money and he understood that he shouldn't have waited.

And secondly I don't play head games with people when selling or buying stuff here. Yes I told you I misplaced the spoiler whereabouts but also I would not have offer it to you first if I really couldn't locate it!!!

YOU posted 4 days straight after I replied back stating you can reach me if you still want the spolier then 6 days later you send me a pm telling me when you want to meet up?

I had multiple offers and closed the deal within hours of posting it for sale. Does anybody wait here wait 6 days of posting here to check there pm for something they really want??? You are talking about a limited spolier that's offered below gp price. Come on dude!

I also pm you an apologized to you for the mix up twice!

MoFinWiley said:
Thats funny LOL

He promised it to me too

he told me I had thru this week to get back to him after I told him i would buy it.

He had to dig it out of his garage to even sell it, he didnt know where it was. He went to dig it out because I WAS BUYING IT.

·
Vendorless
676 Posts
LOL

whatever makes you sleep better at night.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts