LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
got man pedal?
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted this in the for sale section,but thought id give the local guys a heads up,ive got a used magnaflow catback for an 05,some small scrapes on the midpipes due to it draging when i lowered my car-swithced to a corsa for better fit.also have mint condition stock torrid red side skirts and b&m shifter

·
Registered
7,196 Posts
heath said:
i posted this in the for sale section,but thought id give the local guys a heads up,ive got a used magnaflow catback for an 05,some small scrapes on the midpipes due to it draging when i lowered my car-swithced to a corsa for better fit.also have mint condition stock torrid red side skirts and b&m shifter
Still have the drag springs? I'm planning on getting the Pedders Stip II and they are part of that package. Curious as to why you needed the drag bags with them.

·
My most expensive mod ever
2,502 Posts
Start with drag bags GTO1...try them and then see if you still want to change the suspension. They make a huge difference.

·
Registered
196 Posts
pm with price on the side skirts
I'm in the dayton/Cincy area for work and could use a set

·
My most expensive mod ever
2,502 Posts
GTO1_OHIO said:
I need the suspension changes to put larger tires on without having to roll.
Changing your shocks and springs won't effect how MT's fit in your car. If anything the Bags will play a bigger part in not having to roll as they stop the car from squatting down so the tire doesn't have a chance to roll against the outer lip.

·
Registered
7,196 Posts
sable said:
Changing your shocks and springs won't effect how MT's fit in your car. If anything the Bags will play a bigger part in not having to roll as they stop the car from squatting down so the tire doesn't have a chance to roll against the outer lip.
JusticePete said 275s should be fine with the Strip II. The drag springs are 5/16 higher then the OEM ones. ...but that's why I want to know why Heath is using the bags with them since I think he has MTs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts