LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With reluctance, I sold my 2004 GTO, so now have some parts for sale. All prices are via PayPal only. All prices include shipping cost to continental US
  • door alignment tool, Kent-Moore BO-46833 - used only once. The GTO door hinges cannot be relocated to adjust, so you adjust them by carefully bending the hinges with this tool. $35 shipped to continental US.
  • Camshaft Bearing Driver tool Proform 66820. Used it once to replace cam bearings, worked great. $120 shipped to continental US.
  • ACDelco Alternator for 2004 GTO, new in box. $110 shipped to continental US.

The following have been sold...
  • SOLD: rear subframe alignment tool. bought it used from a member here, but I never used it myself. $320 shipped to continental US.
  • SOLD: Alignit Rear Main & Front Timing Cover Tool Kit - used only once. Makes installing these 2 seals easy and accurate. $30 shipped to continental US.
  • SOLD: camshaft, new in box, never used. FlowTech LSX StreetSweeper-TQ. $275 shipped to continental US.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
With reluctance, I sold my 2004 GTO, so now have some parts for sale. All prices are via PayPal only. All prices include shipping cost to continental US

• rear subframe alignment tool. bought it used from a member here, but I never used it myself. $320 shipped to continental US.
  • door alignment tool, Kent-Moore BO-46833 - used only once. The GTO door hinges cannot be relocated to adjust, so you adjust them by carefully bending the hinges with this tool. $40 shipped to continental US.
  • Camshaft Bearing Driver tool Proform 66820. Used it once to replace cam bearings, worked great. $130 shipped to continental US.
  • Alignit Rear Main & Front Timing Cover Tool Kit - used only once. Makes installing these 2 seals easy and accurate. $30 shipped to continental US.
  • ACDelco Alternator for 2004 GTO, new in box. $130 shipped to continental US.
Is the camshaft for an LS1 or LS2 and the polar for the bearings is that Paul bearings for all LS engines if you are at like to know

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
The cam was intended for my 2004 LS1, so it should work in that (will need beefier springs too - not included). Not sure about putting it in an LS2 though.

The cam bearing driver kit includes various size adapters and I would think it would work on most LS engines. Here's more details: https://www.proformparts.com/product-detail/66820/cam-bearing-driver-kit-universal-1-25-inch-to-2-69-inch-range-case-included
See that my problem. I don't want to bye it and find out it will not work for me so it is time to research it. Thanks I will be in contact with you

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Mike,

Do you mean the "Align-It" tools to install the front/rear main seals? Yes they are still available.

Or if you meant the rear subframe alignment tool, that's still available too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts