LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gone but not forgoten
186 Posts
ive saw the saem car running around and from what ive heard hes pretty fast. hope hes one the board. i want to know who did his paint work

·
Times Up Ponyboy!!
1,092 Posts
Think he works at Automax next to Discount Tire.

·
Gone but not forgoten
186 Posts
sup born2roll. he we are trying to arrange a fort hood area bbq, got any good spots in mind to get some pics. let me know we should all meet at the track friday visual hollywood drop me a line

·
Times Up Ponyboy!!
1,092 Posts
Yes, I know the perfect spots out at Belton Lake with the cliffs in the background, just let me know when.

·
scot254
4,406 Posts
Visualhollywood said:
i'm down to go to the track. never been, it should be fun..... what time can i meet you guys so i can follow; if that is ok
You and Zanderspeed should come down also to SAR with us the 20th, meetup with the Austin Goat Herd at the San Antonio Track. Brn2roll + the wife, and myself will be headed down there.

·
Gone but not forgoten
186 Posts
the 20th ill be sitting on a plane headed for the middle east. so thats a no go visual hollywood give me a call ill and well work out a meeting spot. i leave for the track at 630pm every friday. its easy to find. just give me a ring.

·
Mommy Goat!
1,393 Posts
zanderspeed said:
the 20th ill be sitting on a plane headed for the middle east. so thats a no go visual hollywood give me a call ill and well work out a meeting spot. i leave for the track at 630pm every friday. its easy to find. just give me a ring.

How long are you going to be in Iraq?
Be careful and stay safe!

·
Gone but not forgoten
186 Posts
well right now they are saying 12-14 months who knows im betting on 12 months like the last time. ill be plenty safe. i got a hella itchy trigger fingure. and just like the last time out shoot first, answer questions later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts