LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well wish me good karma...I know fuddle had some problems with getting behind etc...but over the past few weeks they've answered all calls and e-mails very promptly. Can't afford a Vig so I figured I'd give their 3200/2.0 a try. Should match up well with my cam and result in 12s at the track since I currently can't reach my powerband off the line with the stock stall. Wish me look with both the converter and tapping into the twelves. To be continued...those with fuddles how do you like them? Pros/Cons?

·
mid-11 second club
1,151 Posts
this is good news to me......i hope to be getting one sometime soon....

not before bradenton or anything:secret: ..

who is it that you have been in contact with? last i heard john was still hospitalized, and some people on ls1tech seem to be calling :bs: .

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Wrong...he's back. Answered all of my questions via e-mail (give him a day or so to respond). Also if you call between 10-3 mountain time he's normally available. Just get the number/e-mail off their homepage...since he's not a sponsor I probably shouldn't post that info. Long-story short, he had personal stuff going on... what who knows, (none of our business) they got behind and have since began to rebound...he assured me they won't be going out of business and that they had a few bumps that spread like wildfire on another forum. He stands behind his product and educated me on choosing the proper converter for my car and goals. I feel pretty confident with his product and his customer service. For $400 and some change it's worth a shot. Good Luck!

·
mid-11 second club
1,151 Posts
thats awsome, glad to hear hes back and there not going out of buisness.

if you search im sure you will find plenty of reults, most of which i remember reading are very good. alot of maggie/nitrous/misc. cars are running fuddle with great results....

goodluck

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Nitto DRs...Fuddle recommended this set-up for optimum track and daily driving. Mine is going in on the 28th.

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish...October :whine:

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
841 Posts
Love mine.
Drivability is still good, and has helped my times tremendously.
12.71 with a 1.75 60'. In 100+ degree weather. Can't wait to run it tonight.... it's supposed to be about 60 degrees at race time.
I have the Fuddle, Kooks headers, Volant intake, drag bags, M/T DR's, and a CAM tune. That's it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts