LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
its only a 5.7 its the slow1
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yes lots of fun but it wasnt fun when the c6 zo6 just passed me like if he wasnt trying

ok here are the mods of the cars
1 lightning -intake exhaust
2 lightning-intake, exhaust,upper/lower pullies, gears, tune, upgraded intercooler, and some other stuff cant remember but dyno sheet said 490/570
3 c5 vette -intake,exhaust
4 c6 zo6 -intake,tune
5 350z intake exhaust and some other unknown mods
6 g35 stock <bwahaha
7 m3 unknown but was lowered,big fat wheels, front lip no doubt car looked nice as hell.

ok race w/ car 1-
we went from a 20 roll and it was my first race on the juice, i started in 2nd gear from a 20 roll (wich is retarded but ).ok 3 beeps and i pull and pull and pull it wasnt nice i had about 5 truck lengths on him so he says lol

race w/car 2
from a 20 roll but this time im in 1st gear ok 3 beeps we are off he jumps and holds it till about 40 then i evenup w/ him and stay like that till 60 theni pass him and keep pulling i was up by a 1 1/2 cars .
^ this happend twice

race w/car 3
c5 vett from a hwy roll at about 60 he tried me up so i said fin fine fine ,flicked the switch and just left himparked had about 4 cars on himor more till 140

race w/car 4
ok itwas my friends cusins car so i told him that mycar ran preety strong and he said he cant get anyone to race him,from a 20 roll 3 beeps and we are off i hold beside him till about 50 or so and then he just walked me he pulled more and more every gear but at 110 i was 2-2 1/2 cars back

race w/car 5
ok first race off the spray from digg ..(me on stock tune)
3 beeps and he jumped in front and he held it till about 120 and i just lifted .\
second race me on bottle , from a dig on street tires lol not fun 3 beepsand i see the old lady next to me from my windshield the went sideways to the other side then to the other then back to the other and just lifted then came upgot out of firt gear then slammed it again and passed him at about 70 and lol yea it wasnt pretty

race w/ car 6
i was trying to get the feel of the car on the bottle and when i stoptocheck the car out a g35 come and just parks next to me (in a empty road i was like wtf) and says you wanna run im like ok .from a dig icomeout of bottle when second came in i hit the switch and pulled honestly about 20
cars at 100 lol

race w/car 7
car looked realy nice go next to him on teh hwy and beeped 3 times well i was raceing by my self the guyu didnt wanna run and then when i got to the race spot he was there i asked himif he wanted to run he said no ...***

·
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
crap all that writting and no replies ....nxt time i wont even start a thread

·
Just a Re-engineered Cavalier
2,244 Posts
You need a space between the races. It all runs together and hurts my head. Sounds like a good time though.

·
12 sec. club.....stock
288 Posts
Nice runs and death to the c6 zo6. They are sick and you would have to have some heavy mods to pull.

·
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
w/ exhaust ,bigger shot,tune ill think ill be there w/ him

1 - 5 of 5 Posts