LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at a Rugby game earlier today, (Coast Guard Academy Rugby won division 2 championships this spring) and I got a call from a friend who had a serious blow out on the highway, The tire took off part of his headlight and the sidemoulding... ( He drives an old Buick Lasablle(sp)). Well I get to where he had the blow out and he is on the left side of the highway so I call highway patrol and am informed that someone is alrady on the way.... Good to know. So the trooper gets there and is cool helps my friend get his car to the right side of the highway and then looks to me and says I am going to put my cruiser behing your mustang.... I was like WTF that looks nothing like a mustang. So then my friend who has an 06 mustang gt who happens to be with me starts laughing his a** off. I don't really worry about it and help my other friend change the blown out tire and my mustang friend comes over and tells me the officer is now running my plates..... So much for being a good friend huh, when the cop runs your plates as well......

Tom

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
Le Sabre. Running your plate is standard procedure, alot of people are stupid enough to come out even if they or their car is suspended or have warrants out.

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
Tgibson said:
So I was at a Rugby game earlier today, (Coast Guard Academy Rugby won division 2 championships this spring) and I got a call from a friend who had a serious blow out on the highway, The tire took off part of his headlight and the sidemoulding... ( He drives an old Buick Lasablle(sp)). Well I get to where he had the blow out and he is on the left side of the highway so I call highway patrol and am informed that someone is alrady on the way.... Good to know. So the trooper gets there and is cool helps my friend get his car to the right side of the highway and then looks to me and says I am going to put my cruiser behing your mustang.... I was like WTF that looks nothing like a mustang. So then my friend who has an 06 mustang gt who happens to be with me starts laughing his a** off. I don't really worry about it and help my other friend change the blown out tire and my mustang friend comes over and tells me the officer is now running my plates..... So much for being a good friend huh, when the cop runs your plates as well......

Tom
That is funny, but if he gave you a ticket for something he would of put mustang down and you would of beat it, LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts