1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
3,327 Posts
:gr_jest: My new elCamino perhaps?

I think if they were to come over as goats, we would have to call them kids. :barf:

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
I hate these cars, they are all over Europe.

I can't wait for someone to try and supercharge or turbocharge one of these though, with how small and light they are I'm sure they could have a potentially good 1/4th time.

;)

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fast GTO said:

I can't wait for someone to try and supercharge or turbocharge one of these though, with how small and light they are I'm sure they could have a potentially good 1/4th time.

;)
a turbo would probably make them airborne....

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Fast GTO said:

;)
I hate these cars, they are all over my town. Contrary to what that article says the Dodge/Chyrsler dealer in my town does sell those damn things...They are all driven by old (50+) and large people and they are the "without doors" variety. I simply cannot WAIT for there to be an accident where all the occupants are killed. I hope they ban those damn things - there's no place for a vehicle that can only (and barely) go 35MPH on a public road IMO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts