LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's getting closer who wants to meet up? The GA group plans on leaving around noonish Friday and heading up 95.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
OR: an Atlanta area group Leaving North Georgia from the new Flying J Truck stop at exit 147 on I-85 in Commerce Friday at 3 pm

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be good looks like we might have 7 or 8 from our area all riding together.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So no FL guys coming Friday??

·
Registered
265 Posts
i just got off deployment and just saw this. is this for the east coast shoot out? im looking to go as a spectator. i live in warner robins, ga. im interested in going. im reading the other thread now to see what its about.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know about work Friday, I could have to work part of the day. I don't know if can keep up with you guys again. Crazy bunch.
We couldn't keep up with you! I will be towing my car and a few other locals are to, so we will be a little less crazy. lol

i just got off deployment and just saw this. is this for the east coast shoot out? im looking to go as a spectator. i live in warner robins, ga. im interested in going. im reading the other thread now to see what its about.
Sure is...

·
Registered
265 Posts
yea. i think i might make the trip. havent been to a gto meet yet. this should be a good one. and i can visit family in s.c. afterwards. anyone got any info on how to get a shirt?

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
Looking forward to following all them TRAILER QUEENS,,,,,,,,,,,at least Blake, me and Rachel can have some fun, maybe some others will join in, we can always stop to have a smoke to wait for the TRAILER QUEENS to catch up.

Simple, we didn't stand a chance on your last fly by!!! That was a fun trip though, that old lady is still looking for the crazy fool who passed her on the right doing triple digits, rumor has it her depends couldn't hold it all in!!!!!!

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump I guess the FL guys are all sleeping....

·
South Carolina's Fastest GTO
3,661 Posts
Looking forward to following all them TRAILER QUEENS,,,,,,,,,,,at least Blake, me and Rachel can have some fun, maybe some others will join in, we can always stop to have a smoke to wait for the TRAILER QUEENS to catch up.

Simple, we didn't stand a chance on your last fly by!!! That was a fun trip though, that old lady is still looking for the crazy fool who passed her on the right doing triple digits, rumor has it her depends couldn't hold it all in!!!!!!
I guess you can call mine a "trailer queen", but the first year I drove mine home while another member of our herd was trailered back because his clutch went out. I guess it was a good thing someone had enough sense to bring a trailer "just In case". Last year it was my turn, axle broke. so pick on the "trailer Queens" if you want to, but a long distance tow aint cheap.

the Lowcountry GTO Herd is meeting at my house Saturday morning & heading up from here.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol Brian is just picking at me and Matt. I know I'm pushing the limits of the motor and drivetrain. So I choose to trailer mine this year but the trailer will be available if any of our local guys break anything.

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What Florida guys? Everything with this bunch is top secret :secret::secret:
I will try to be there Friday.:pimp:
:turbonaug Sounds good, I will post up what time later this weekend. We are having a little party at my place for the bama game and we will discuss what time is good for everyone to meet up. It will most likely be around noon. :)

·
80 swap in the works
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ that sucks. Anybody wanting to meet up Friday we will be ready to leave at noon so let us know what time you guys will be at the 109 exit on 95.

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
OK, we will miss the drive up this year!!! We are going to be held back by all the trailer queens though, you might catch up to us!!!

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
After a last minute SCARE it seems we're good to go. Whew (thanks Kyle!). She goes on the trailer in the AM and then off to Darlington we go. Could it be??? Will my car actually run at the shootout this year?!?!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts