LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
I know I'm going to get flamed for some of this but:

New Goat (lambo door goat) is a great guy! real nice, real down to earth, and actually did alot of work to his own car... so despite people not liking the route he went, I give him mad props for the effort he put in.

And the AP folk, they aren't bad people, just of a little different mindset then the rest of us. I know that last year there were issues, but they were nice as pie this year and from what keygan said, very humble this year also... so I think that is an effort to make up for the past. And I guess that explains the mess up in the year of the car too (being that others voted for a car that wasnt in the class)

I look at it this way, cars are like politics, attack someone's policy (their car), but not the person....

now with this all said, was I happy that I heard a certian car turn on every 20 minutes and rev the motor... NO!!!

·
Chief Poncho
3,032 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
WTF? does the car even run?

great picture album Padre!!! glad you got to go and take some good shots

That is a friend of mine's GTO. Yes it drives, and yes both blowers are functional. He runs this setup for car shows for the wow effect. :D When he drag races the car he runs one blower. Car ran 9's last year.

BTW: Great pics Padre!!!

·
VIOLET FOREVER
8,773 Posts
gotzaGTO said:
I know I'm going to get flamed for some of this but:

New Goat (lambo door goat) is a great guy! real nice, real down to earth, and actually did alot of work to his own car... so despite people not liking the route he went, I give him mad props for the effort he put in.

And the AP folk, they aren't bad people, just of a little different mindset then the rest of us. I know that last year there were issues, but they were nice as pie this year and from what keygan said, very humble this year also... so I think that is an effort to make up for the past. And I guess that explains the mess up in the year of the car too (being that others voted for a car that wasnt in the class)

I look at it this way, cars are like politics, attack someone's policy (their car), but not the person....

now with this all said, was I happy that I heard a certian car turn on every 20 minutes and rev the motor... NO!!!
Hay I was attacked!!! What about that Steve. My tit is scared forever:eek:

·
God Bless Texas!
2,284 Posts
Holeshot said:
Hay I was attacked!!! What about that Steve. My tit is scared forever:eek:

OH MAN! Thats Funny right there!..........I will never forget the face you made when she "Tweeked" your tit! :gr_jest:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts