LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Damn indy, I would be pissed as hell too!
Just an update. Since I had the nerve to be pissed off about Chris White Failing to do ANY work on my guage cluster and all of my interior lighting, he sent my stuff back 6 months after he received it and 7 months after I ordered and paid because I posted that I was pissed. He said he was going to refund my money since he did NOTHING, but I have not seen a dime of it.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I wonder if he's working his way out of the G8 community too. I think he has/had his GXP up for sale.

·
TRP Operator FTW
407 Posts
Just an update. Since I had the nerve to be pissed off about Chris White Failing to do ANY work on my guage cluster and all of my interior lighting, he sent my stuff back 6 months after he received it and 7 months after I ordered and paid because I posted that I was pissed. He said he was going to refund my money since he did NOTHING, but I have not seen a dime of it.
wow... You'd think the proper response to someone being pissed with your work would be to actually get off your ass and do the job you agreed to do in the first place...instead of acting like a pu$$y and sending the stuff back. Great work ethic there. Glad I never pulled the trigger on getting that done...

Notice I never called anyone a name. However, actions speak for themselves.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I have sent him 3 emails requesting the $203.54 that I paid him on March 30, but he has not responded to any of my emails. Stay tuned to the feedback section because I will provide a detailed summary of the horrible experience that people can expect dealing with Chris White.

·
Because Racecar.
2,918 Posts
I saw a G6 last year with red back lighting and have always wanted it for my car since I have red interior.
That's ok, the problem was fixed. Now mine looks like a Pontiac should!

BTW, this thread is 5.98 years old! :D Is that a new LS1GTO.com record?
I'll pass... It looks OK.. but it reminds me too much of my GP. I thought the lighting on that was cool for like a month. Then it got old. The coolest part about the lighting in that was stealth mode. Now that was cool.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
It NEVER gets old! That's a trademark Pontiac thing.

My next car may most likely be a Cadillac. One of the things I will miss most, is the warm red lighting of my Bonneville at night.

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
wow... You'd think the proper response to someone being pissed with your work would be to actually get off your ass and do the job you agreed to do in the first place...instead of acting like a pu$$y and sending the stuff back. Great work ethic there. Glad I never pulled the trigger on getting that done...

Notice I never called anyone a name. However, actions speak for themselves.
So what exactly do you know about the situation? Nothing.

As far as the situation at hand lets back up a little here.

I STOPPED taking ALL cluster work in Feb. 2009 when I took over another company and with the added workload ended up averaging about 80-90 hours a week. Needless to say I have no time to complete anything like this in a timely manner so it was obvious that the services would cease and they did Feb 1st 2009.

Fast forward almost two months to March 30th when after deliberating about letting Steve (Indy500) send his stuff in anyhow I agreed to do it the first weekend in May as it was the ONLY weekend I didn't have travel for work or anything else going on. I sent him an email stating the first week in May would work and then firmed it up in another email stating that weekend was the only one I could do it in so make sure I get it by then.

The parts arrived AFTER the first weekend in May when I had a window to do them. I did keep them up until recently hoping I'd get time to do them but I just haven't had it with all the work and travel ect. After someone linked me to his post about being unhappy with the time it took (rightfully so) I sent him all his stuff back completely stock (I didn't want to send it back with some green some blue even though I had built a few of the light assemblies) and a letter explaining this and a check for a full refund.

Now the weird thing is my bank shows the refund check Cashed this past tuesday yet hes posting today? I'm not sure what that's all about but I have emailed him so we can discuss it privately. As far as me not returning emails this past week thats true I've been at SEMA all week but my email auto reply states that.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I received one email from Chris White stating" You should be safe sending them in the first week of May." There was nothing stating that this was the ONLY day in 6 months that he had. I sent them the first week of May. As for the refund check, Chris White is full of shit and I would like to see a copy of this "REFUND CHECK" that he "SENT". Since I paid with Paypal, you would think that is how the refund should have been processed. I just checked the box that my items were returned to me and their was no check and no letter explaining anything. I AM STILL WAITING ON MY REFUND!!

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
I would like to update to say that Chris White has now refunded my money. It does not change the way I feel about how all this was handled and the fact that I will never get this driving season back, but the fact that he actually said he was sorry is making me lighten up on him.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts