1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
I could be wrong, but I dont' think they are custom for the GTO, just universal pods for any car...

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
i need a boost gauge

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
The total lack of details is not encouraging.
:drink::drink:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
I looked at the same gauge pods many moons ago. As was previously stated in this thread, they are in fact universal pods. Unfortunately it seems like the two outfits that were making custom pods for the GTO have dropped off the planet.

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately it seems like the two outfits that were making custom pods for the GTO have dropped off the planet.[/QUOTE]

Ive been seaching hard and this is the closest I have been able to come. If anyone finds any custom fits for the goat, please let us all know.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Baaa said:
Ive been seaching hard and this is the closest I have been able to come. If anyone finds any custom fits for the goat, please let us all know.
Both Arrowhead Performance ("Howie" on the forum) and Island Motorsports (I think, I've got some threads about these guys) were making gauge pods for the goat. AP's was basically a LHD version of the Aussie pod, while the other one was slightly different and is the one that is used in the odd looking modern Chevelle thing that's posted about around here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts