LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Fake bacon lover
10,309 Posts
lol at HRJ... Exhuast clamps FTL!!!

Hobbies??? Use to like Mountian Biking at Memorial Part, then I sorta got lazy.. Still try jogging down there occationaly but the condition above often gets to me. Offically, I just like messing with things that are just fine as they are. That use to be home things, the type of things that could actually pay you back! But now I've found its really fun to mess with a new car! And that money is gone forever!

Oh, I also like hunting, shooting, fire.... Camping, hiking, outdoor stuff. I suck at fishing but enjoy drinking beer in boats :p....

·
The Pipe Gettin Big
1,304 Posts
Watching my daughter play club volleyball, tennis on FHS team, ride her horse in equestrian events, golf, pay for my son's college expenses at A&M, pay for the bosses shopping habit ( FTL), and with what's left over Mods for the Goat( FTW) in no particular order.

·
More Cowbell
134 Posts
Hobbies:
Annoying 'Husband' (the most fun). And because I'm so darned cute he doesn't get mad.
Sleeping. Must have 2 pillows and blanket, no sheet except for the fitted on the mattress (I'm weird, I'm aware). I could sleep all weekend...
My GTO, I used to spend hours with my Firebird...RIP :( ... Right now I don't spend much time with the GTO because the above 2 hobbies and she's stock.
Other than that...I really have no life.

·
SpitFire Madam
21 Posts
Hobbies : drag racing at HRP, making beaded ***elry and really cool floozy coozies. if taking my son to the skate park daily counts then add that one also. since my palm trees keep pissing on my new goat - washing my car has become a hobby (garage space is coming soon)

·
Waiting on new time slip
1,639 Posts
Racing Unlimited karts on dirt and laydown enduro road racing,,,,,,,,,,,life is good over 100mph laying on your back 1/2 inch off the ground!!!!!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts