LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.....after a long time I want to officially say I am back. Some of you remember me by my original user name.... bnvus. I can't remember my password so I am using this one until I figure it out. But I think some of you will recognize the car. You don't see to many goats riding on AZA Z1 rims. I never sold the goat as she still sits in Virginia awaiting my return. You see I suffered a stroke in June of last year and sold my house and moved to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina where I am recovering nicelyand have been getting better everyday.....playing golf and going to the gym. Needless to say....I am ready to get back behind the wheel. I will do that in October of this year when I get back from California. I Can't wait.......

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
Don't know you from Adam but stance and wheel setup looks pretty nice.

Congrats on progress thus far and keep pushing on that recovery.

·
I am the topcat
104 Posts
Keep up the good work, day by day, October will be here before you know it.

Looks like the picture is from Carlisle PA., nice collection of GOATS.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Glad to hear you're recovering well, Dan. Wondered why I wasn't see the car around here. If you need anyone to start the car every now and then...

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Welcome back Dan. Glad to hear you still have the Goat.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.....yeah I can't wait. Well I figured out that the admins must of deleted my account since I hadn't used it for over a year. No bigee..... Seems like most of you guys remember me and the car. Is Jeremy still around? The guy with the blue heavily modded goat?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Like you Dan, he kinda just disappeared.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like you Dan, he kinda just disappeared.
That's a shame. He literally lived down the street from me and I used to see him once in awhile at local car shows. Oh well. Like I said before....I am back and the car still lives....well sleeps for now. I Can't wait to get back behind the wheel and drive her back to my new home here. So far I have only seen one other Goat down here and not much else. The other nice thing about living down here is they have no inspections. So I know right now my car does not have the cats on and it is a "little" loud. Maybe I will fix that.....maybe I won't. I really love that Spintech sound. We'll see. If I get ticketed for being to loud then I will look in the exhaust section for something. Until then.....it's on.:gr_devil2::gr_devil2:

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Welcome back and good luck on your recovery.
I'm sure getting back behind the wheel will put a smile on your face.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
That's a shame. He literally lived down the street from me and I used to see him once in awhile at local car shows. Oh well. Like I said before....I am back and the car still lives....well sleeps for now. I Can't wait to get back behind the wheel and drive her back to my new home here. So far I have only seen one other Goat down here and not much else. The other nice thing about living down here is they have no inspections. So I know right now my car does not have the cats on and it is a "little" loud. Maybe I will fix that.....maybe I won't. I really love that Spintech sound. We'll see. If I get ticketed for being to loud then I will look in the exhaust section for something. Until then.....it's on.:gr_devil2::gr_devil2:
I just finished a road rally that ended in Rome, Ga. One of the GTO guys knew he was there and met with him for awhile before I got there.

·
Administrator
7,995 Posts
Thanks guys.....yeah I can't wait. Well I figured out that the admins must of deleted my account since I hadn't used it for over a year. No bigee..... Seems like most of you guys remember me and the car. Is Jeremy still around? The guy with the blue heavily modded goat?
Nope, it's still there. Shoot me a PM with your current email address as that was an issue with a lot of accounts that got locked out when the site owners changed the password requirements. I'll then update it and send you a temp password so you can get back in.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Nope, it's still there. Shoot me a PM with your current email address as that was an issue with a lot of accounts that got locked out when the site owners changed the password requirements. I'll then update it and send you a temp password so you can get back in.
Hi SkiPopeye36,

Sent you a PM using this account

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hehehe.....she lives! I knew there was no problems. I will bring up my new plate from SC in Sept and drive her home to Myrtle Beach in October. I Can't wait. This car is stupid fast and fun. Not long now.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome back, BNVUS. Glad to hear you're on the mend! You'll be wasting money on the car in no time. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Welcome back, BNVUS. Glad to hear you're on the mend! You'll be wasting money on the car in no time. :)
DAMN....Aphobos. Yo and I have similar stroker builds. I love the power of this thing already and thought about the procharger but soon realized I had traction problems as it was. So I for went the procharger route and just cammed her. Still a fun car to drive. Good luck with the build.

·
Eva, my new love
2,014 Posts
Car looks slow, wheels look ordinary. :hail:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Glad your feeling better that's a scary thing to have happen. It's cool that thru all of it you kept the car and are using it as a reward or goal to get back to. Congrats and keep getting better day after day and keep going to the gym.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts