LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
Sheesh......know who else I haven't seen post in awhile? myred2004gto. Pat.....he used to set up a lot of our car meets on here for the Mid Atlantic region. Is he still around?

·
Bmore Goat
4,677 Posts
Sheesh......know who else I haven't seen post in awhile? myred2004gto.
I read your thread last night, then looked thru old emails to find the password I sent myself

Pat dropped out of attending events a couple years ago ..... haven't seen him since, beyond random FB posts. I do know he still has his GTO but claims he's always working.

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
I read your thread last night, then looked thru old emails to find the password I sent myself

Pat dropped out of attending events a couple years ago ..... haven't seen him since, beyond random FB posts. I do know he still has his GTO but claims he's always working.
That's a shame. He was such a proponent of get togethers for CCGTO. Well if anyone sees him tell him he is missed on here or shoot me his email at [email protected]

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
Well......passed my eye test. That was my biggest worry as the stroke
Messed up my vision. The eye doctor told me to give it some time and the optic nerve should move back and clear up my vision. DAMN...if he wasn't right. Got clearance from him. Now I just need to clear my neurologist to get my license back. That will be at the end of the month. The car is being stored at my daughter's house in Virginia. I sold my house and moved to Myrtle Beach SC. I will get the car this spring once I get a new house and a SC license. So far everything is going to plan. Can't wait to drive again. The coolest thing about this whole situation is that I am fully reired now. I collect over 2 grand in SSA, my USAF retirement, VA disability and insurance. I make over 6 grand a month. A far cry from the 10 grand I was getting working. But....smurf it. I'll take it. Besides my wife is a government worker and also gets military retirement. So we are set. Well one thing I can say is.....my golfing is getter better. Lol.

·
What the....
2,590 Posts
Glads to read things are .... errr, looking good! lol
Yup....Monday is the big day. I bring my paperwork to my doctor so he can sign my DMV forms to get my license back. Then in late March I go up to Virginia to get my car and drive her home to Myrtle Beach. I can't wait.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts