LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE! - Special has ended.

We are going to send 4 more inserts to our U.S. distributor and are offering these at the special price as well.

This will be the final 4 we will offer at this price.

There are now NONE left..

Regards,
Mathew.

GENUINE G.M. MONARO LOWER BUMPER PANEL INSERT

Are you looking to make your GTO more unique? Do you dislike the standard bumper insert with the big embossed "GTO"? Well we can help you with this slick, genuine G.M. Monaro Lower Bumper Insert.

The genuine G.M. Monaro lower bumper insert is perfectly suited to the ’05-‘06 GTO and gives a nice smoother look to your GTO. These factory dark grey panels are very easy to install, and best of all they don’t need to be painted. But, if you like, you can color-code the bumper panel to match your GTO. The choice truely is yours.

The genuine Monaro insert comes factory with a built in tow hitch cover.

Snap these up for only $169* delivered to your door. That is a SAVING of $66! Truly a fantastic price!

There are only 4 in stock and available for this deal.

SOLD OUT!

Regards,
Mathew.

*Ends 29th of September, 2006 or until stock runs out.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Ordered..need you to email/call me for additional info!

Chrissy :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Ls1Jeeper said:
can you get them that don't have the square box in the middle of it ?
+1. I would like to know also.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Ls1Jeeper said:
can you get them that don't have the square box in the middle of it ?

Hey, believe me its nothing once you see it in person. Ive had this insert for awhile, only mine was $100 less, and came from AU.

The original insert that says GTO is sort of a grayish color,
this one is straight black, and looks a hell of a lot better IMO

It takes about 20 minutes to install. You should get it

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rVOLT said:
Hey, believe me its nothing once you see it in person. Ive had this insert for awhile, only mine was $100 less, and came from AU.

It takes about 20 minutes to install. You should get it
Hey rVOLT,

Are you sure yours was brand new with warranty? For $69 you can't buy them for that price, let alone have them shipped to the U.S. as well. So if you are getting the genuine ones for that price we need to talk. ;)

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you to everyone whom placed an order.

We have over sold, but we will honor the extra sales, as we did not anticipate such a quick response and no one was available to end the special.

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UPDATE!

We are going to send 4 more inserts to our U.S. distributor and are offering these at the special price as well.

This will be the final 4 we will offer at this price.

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,811 Posts
Matthew, I placed my order. Thanks!

I have a question for you. How long do you see these types of parts being available since the GTO/Monaro is going away. I am also intereseted in the guage pod and bluetooth kit, but don't have the cash right now. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MoonShiner said:
Matthew, I placed my order. Thanks!

I have a question for you. How long do you see these types of parts being available since the GTO/Monaro is going away. I am also intereseted in the guage pod and bluetooth kit, but don't have the cash right now. Thanks.
Thanks MoonShiner. ;)

I don't forsee a big issue for us here in Australia. We are still supplying parts for various G.M. Holden Models that are 10 years old. And certain parts from older vehicles are still available as well. There is a also a reasonably large second hand market in Australia.

In my opinion, just because the GTO isn't being produced anymore does not mean that you can not source parts. Pontiac would have to be able to support warranties for another 3 years after the last of the 2006 GTO's have been sold. So that would cover you up to 2009/2010 at least.

Regards,
Mathew.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Really tempting. Need gears first though. OHHHHH crap!

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
PM me when another special goes up.

·
Orphan Car Owner
2,811 Posts
Got mine today. That was much quicker than expected. Thanks Matthew!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts