LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Xterminator
1,595 Posts
Wow...Hey Doc, I say we line back up in May for a redo......

Thanks Rick, makes me feel even worse now....:cry:
Sorry... I don't remember the results of your first race against Tony... were you the one who red-lighted the "least" ???:cry:

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Mine was 11.149 but the mph was screwed up at 41mph

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
Hey Doc have you gotten the Trophy from Mick (Trackday) yet? Does anyone have a number to contact him. I'm willing to go pick it up and deliver it to Doc. Someone give me a number. This belongs with Doc!

·
Who me, no not me...
10,320 Posts
Looking back at this, can I claim fastest non-nitrous(street legal) car for GA?

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts

·
Who me, no not me...
10,320 Posts

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Looking back at this, can I claim fastest non-nitrous(street legal) car for GA?
I've still got my 11.6 @ 115 on my old cam (still dialing in the new one, which was doing 11.7's @ 118+ IIRC before we put the botttle on).

And street legal is a rather subjective thing. :sneaky: Change your exhaust, intake, cats, etc, you'tr technically illegal.

Padre

·
3,962 Posts

·
Who me, no not me...
10,320 Posts
Nope, I've got a SC, I was going for fastest street legal :) Obscure title as it pretty much only means no nitrous, radial tires, and that's about it.

·
Who me, no not me...
10,320 Posts
I've still got my 11.6 @ 115 on my old cam (still dialing in the new one, which was doing 11.7's @ 118+ IIRC before we put the botttle on).

And street legal is a rather subjective thing. :sneaky: Change your exhaust, intake, cats, etc, you'tr technically illegal.

Padre
**Exhaust is probably the quietest catback there is (magnaflow), still within legal decibels and exit location
**Maggie is 50 state CARB legal
**My previous cats were destroyed by a speed bump incident :sneaky:

I better change my pulleys before you get that one dialed in :)

I think MrsHook may have us both on this one. I was told that the car has run an 11.4 with Doc at the wheel.

·
3,962 Posts
6SPDGTO

I don't run "Nitrous", instead a ProCharger (P1SC-1) and that model is also 50 state CARB legal.

·
Who me, no not me...
10,320 Posts
6SPDGTO

I don't run "Nitrous", instead a ProCharger (P1SC-1) and that model is also 50 state CARB legal.
I thought you had the juice...wow, that makes your times much more impressive!

Until those other guys get their pieces put back together, I think you can claim fastest "street legal" for FL with that time.

·
3,962 Posts
6SPDGTO........... your observation and comments are appreciated. Thanks!

·
3,962 Posts

·
The Psycho 10 sec. Goat
1,968 Posts

Until those other guys get their pieces put back together, I think you can claim fastest "street legal" for FL with that time.
Not trying to be nasty, but he can make whatever claims he likes. I've got the timeslips to prove otherwise :)

·
The Psycho 10 sec. Goat
1,968 Posts

Not trying to be nasty, but he can make whatever claims he likes. I've got the timeslips to prove otherwise :)

PS --- drag racing is not street legal. Also, neither of us are NHRA legal; we don't have roll cages.

·
3,962 Posts
FraggerCrue

6SPDGTO early comment was........... "Nope, I've got a SC, I was going for fastest street legal Obscure title as it pretty much only means no nitrous, radial tires, and that's about it"

My response............ "I don't run "Nitrous", instead a ProCharger (P1SC-1) and that model is also 50 state CARB legal"

6SPDGTO followed with...... "I thought you had the juice...wow, that makes your times much more impressive!"

"Until those other guys get their pieces put back together, I think you can claim fastest "street legal" for FL with that time"

My response to 6SPDGTO was........... your observation and comments are appreciated. Thanks!

My last response above........ was made soley in reference to the comment he made, to wit...... "I thought you had the juice...wow, that makes your times much more impressive!"

Had nothing to do with the second part, or do I claim such is accurate. But also remember he was referring to just a SC without Nitrous. I believe you also run Nitrous. But regardless, if you, or anyone read into that differently, instead of assuming, one just needed to ask. Then my posture and response would have been known for sure, instead of one making an incorrect assumption.

At NO Time, or anywhere have I stated, or claimed to be faster than anyone, period.

Matter of fact, within a different post I've stated...... I tip my Hat to those that have run in the 10's, and specifically mentioned your 10.78 as being on top, and the fact you and Doc were the most recent, as well as WavyDave, and Dblugoat the first.

In addition, mentioned you had the fastest ET at the GTO Rally with I believe, 11.02 and 11.03, and I was next in line with an 11.11.

On the FL vs GA Chart, it clearly shows you had the fastest with an 11.11, followed by time my 11.13.

Don't know where you have concluded otherwise, or someone is feeding you BS, since it's almost 2 weeks since the aforementioned comment was made prior to your response.

So, be that as it may............. to one and all, FraggerCure has the time slips and should be considered Fastest GTO. I make no claim to such.

Hopefully this now sets the record straight!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts