LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21281 - 21300 of 21339 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
GTG next Wed

Hi:
Since my birthday is today I am suggesting we meet at the Wild Wings here in Mt Pl on Coleman Blvd next wed Jun 15 at 8 pm.
Lets GTG , since we have not had a big GTG for a long time.
Be There or be Square !
Ed

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,438 Posts
Eds65gto, that sounds good. Remind us the day before. ##843##224##2552.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hot Rod Power Tour

Hi:
Anyone going on the HRPT ?
If you go will you please get me two T shirts from the Chevrolet Tent.
Chevrolet gives out the shirts after you fill out their questionnaire on the computer tablets in the tent. They only have size XL which is great.
You can fill out this questionnaire many times during then day if you want to.
Please email me at [email protected] and I will PM my address.
Of course I willl pay for mailing.
Thanks
Ed

·
BluLS2
3,043 Posts
Hi:
Chevrolet gives out the shirts after you fill out their questionnaire on the computer tablets in the tent. They only have size XL which is great.
Thanks
Ed
Is that a special shirt unique to the tour. I filled out a questionnaire in the Chevy booth a few weeks back and they gave me a shirt. Too late now obviously , just curious.

So I'll probably be buying/building a new motor for the goat before too long. Will upgrade to BB turbos. I don't want the LS2 to just sit on my garage floor. Thinking of either dropping it in a 2nd Gen Trans Am or the Canyon. I would have to lower the Canyon to the profile of a regular Canyon as mine has the off road package. Lil too high for 400 hp . Who knows, maybe I'll slap a turbo in there.

·
Registered
159 Posts
GTG on Wed

Hi ALL:
The next GTG is tomorrow nite at the Wild Wings on Coleman Blvd in Mt Pleasant at 8 PM
See all Y'all there !
Be there or be square !

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,438 Posts
Ill try to get there around 745 if its too hot in the parking lot we can go inside.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Hey! A meet I can actually go to! The wife and I will be there! Might even convince usna_goat's other half. Looking forward to it! See you guys there!

·
1 of 3 red goats on jim isle
455 Posts
I'm crawling out from under my rock & will be there as well. I still have this mystery part I'd like to see if anyone can identify!

·
Bullfrog and Mountain man
783 Posts
Not coming tonight I have to much school work to do.... 8 more weeks of this stuff!

·
Registered
159 Posts
GTG

Jerm :

:ninja::ninja:

That is not a good excuse !

All work and no PLAY makes Jerm a dull boy ! ! !

Be There or be Square

·
Driven from ɹǝpun uʍop
594 Posts
Blueman group is tonight. can't make it to any events.

Have fun, I need a 4cyl a/c working daily driver for my new job. this GTO needs to be driven less.

·
Bullfrog and Mountain man
783 Posts
Jerm :

:ninja::ninja:

That is not a good excuse !

All work and no PLAY makes Jerm a dull boy ! ! !

Be There or be Square
Hahaha sorry Ed too much going on right now. Happy birthday though!

·
Registered
159 Posts
GTG

Hi:
Thank you for the great turn out for my birthday last wed.

Let do it again next year !

Ed

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi:
Thanks
Ed
PS Corrected address

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
It was great seeing everyone who made it out. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. It is nice to be back with the hometown crowd.

Is the SSS (or Velocity Airsport) still a thing? Looks like the parking lot is overflow parking for a dealership.

·
BluLS2
3,043 Posts
It was great seeing everyone who made it out. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. It is nice to be back with the hometown crowd.

Is the SSS (or Velocity Airsport) still a thing? Looks like the parking lot is overflow parking for a dealership.
I rode by there a few months ago and the parking lot was full. Seemed like at lot of rice , but I didn't pull into parking lot so I'm not really sure. They were down closer to the Texas Roadhouse than the street. You may wanna reach out to JMD. I'm sure that he would know.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Like Blu said it's down closer to the Roadhouse. I think they meet up around 9:00.

·
Driven from ɹǝpun uʍop
594 Posts
Hope everyone is having a great weekend

·
Registered
370 Posts
Would anyone be up to help me take off my supercharger to replace an A/C line this weekend?

21281 - 21300 of 21339 Posts