LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21301 - 21320 of 21339 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Mobster, if my knee wasn't still a bit busted I would offer to help. Hell, I still need to adjust b4z's coilovers and wash my car.

What is the plan for Wednesday night? It may have been a while since it was a regular thing but I'm up for trying to get started again. If you guys have a better date or time, throw it out there.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I made a Facebook group in an effort to use something that I think people check more often. If you guys are interested search for Low Country LSX

·
Bullfrog and Mountain man
783 Posts
I'm trying to get enough homework done to go this week... Only 5 more weeks of school left! Well until I find out I have to have more school.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
GTG on Wed

Hi:
Lets go to Carolina Ale House in Summerville tomorrow nite.
Just off exit 199A I/26
See you there
Ed

·
783 Posts
8pm I assume?

·
Slow Guy, Fast Car
1,067 Posts
Just sent a request to join the FB group.

·
783 Posts
Meet tomorrow?

·
Registered
159 Posts
GTG on Wed

The GTG is supposed to be tomorrow 9 21
Where are we going ?
Ed

·
Official Dragon Straightner
6,438 Posts
I dont know ed. this is the first time i have posted here since 6/20 because of the password change.

·
Show Car
9,516 Posts
Man, this forum is really starting to die off...
You think it is bad here, try the gas tire oil forum. There are threads that haven't been hit in over a year or more there! Seems like most of the forums for the 04-06 GTO's are dead or dieing!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Merry Christmas Happy New Year to all
Have a COOL YULE !

·
Lotsa Needs Not Enough Cash
507 Posts
Hey folks!! Anyone still alive out there? The third Wed is the 19th. Any thoughts on where we can meet up? Let's get this thing going again!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey folks!! Anyone still alive out there? The third Wed is the 19th. Any thoughts on where we can meet up? Let's get this thing going again!
Sorry mate. I have other plans tonight.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Happy Fourth everyone.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Holy hell is this thread back from the dead???? I don't have facebook so I wondered what happened to all of you...

·
1 of 3 red goats on jim isle
455 Posts
Anybody Out There???

I don't facebook so lost track of y'all since folks changed over. Haven't checked here in over a year. Hope all are well & everyone's goat is alive & kickin butt. Still have mine. Clearcoat peeling off mirrors, gas flap, & rear bumper but otherwise is running good. :gears: See ya on the road sometime...

21301 - 21320 of 21339 Posts